What MyFitnessPal means to me . . .

Options
https://mytimebeginsnow.wordpress.com

Thank you to the creator of this amazing tool and to all those that help to keep it going. And thank you to all that post here daily. Your stories are an instrumental part of my success and my motivation to continue moving forward!

Replies

• NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    :smile:

I get it.
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    about made me cry :). I came here for the counter and found a community!!
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    WOW! I just read your blog entry today. Thank you so much for sharing. You talk about how everyone has been an inspiration and how everyone supports you 100%. I have to say that *YOU* are an inspiration and support for us here on MPF. I'm very new to this site, only a few months and I can't say it enough..... I LOVE THIS SITE! I don't have any friends yet, probably because I haven't asked anyone to "friend" me. :-) Would you mind if I added you as a friend? I read posts everyday...yours has truely inspired me to keep going and stay on that road even if the bumps and pot holes along the way set you back. Thank you for making my day brighter! Hope yours is just as bright! Betsy
  • Sweet_Southern_Tea
    Options
    Nice blog. Keep up the hard work. I have been trying to encourage everyone I know to use MFP.
  • Amymhis
    Amymhis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    aww you're an inspiration dear!