do you plan on rewarding yourself?

Options
Once you get to your gw do you have anything planned? My husband asked if I wanted to do anything and I really wasn't sure. What goals do you guys have set?

Replies

• skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting my new tattoo for a year or so now, so I am getting is when I get to my GW!
  • manifestinghappiness
    Options
    I'm planning a hiking trip to Utah :bigsmile:
  • PinkSouljah
    Options
    Im going to buy these really nice jeans I have always wanted but never wanted to put the money out for :) Im also going on a vacation to Central America :D
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a nice pair of designer jeans
  • Iamachocaholic
    Options
    ya know, that's a good point ...

I have a "November Challenge" goal (iPod), and a "December Challenge" goal (boxing lessons), but I've not really thought that far ahead ... might have to think about this one!

if I had to answer off-the-cuff, I'd say a 7 day dream vacation to Northern Nevada.

Squeaky
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    New clothes!!! I currenlty live in sweats and baggy jeans since I don't want to drop a ton of money on clothes that I will just grow out of.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Somewhere around a year ago I got myself a really good treadmill. And a few weeks back I got a power rack, barbell and weights. I have some bumper plates on their way now. More fitness stuff is a great "reward".
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Clothes and a nice night out..Concert maybe..IN my new Jeans!
  • cmcmicheal
    Options
    My sister and I are taking a cruise to the Mediterranean. She will be graduating with her masters this August and the cruise is a gift to herself. So naturally we wanted to be in shape for it. Its a great motivator!
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am getting new boobs.. The girls are not the same after nursing 5 kids.
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    my best friend (who's on the same journey) and i will be throwing a huge party to celebrate.

and I personally have been waiting on a tattoo that i really really want, but told myself i can only get it IF i lose the weight. it's in honor of my grandfather, so it would be a huge let down if i didnt make it.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I hadn't really thought of it that way - I'm really looking forward to just being slim again, so that will be a reward in itself. But I always put off buying new clothes, thinking "I'll buy them after I lose weight". So I guess that will be a nice reward.
  • Bonny272
    Bonny272 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm going shopping. I'm going to go and get cute clothes that fit instead of the tents I've been hiding in. By the time I get that far I'll have to have new stuff anyway. I've heard of people setting mini-goals and getting massages, shoes, jewelry and all types of stuff. Everyone says to make it a non-food goal. That makes sense. It would really stink to work out for weeks to get the weight off and blow a weeks worth of calories at the Cheesecake Factory. :smile:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    <--- I am getting something like this. It will be my first.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    For obvious reasons a major shopping trip will be at the top of my list. I want to visit a bunch of little boutiques I normally avoid like the plague. I am hoping to plan a spa day with a massage and hair cut and pedicure. Then a night out on the town to show off all my hard work.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Tattoos
    Clothes (more out of necessity)
    Shoes
    Purses
    Vacation
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I will be rewarded everyday by my new love of good eating, "loving" exercise, the small things I always wished I could do but never thought I would do again. Being able to shop where ever I want. etc. etc. etc.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am gonna go on a shopping spree! considering that when i reach my goal my current clothes wont fit I plan on giving some clothes away and selling most of them to platos closet or my sisters closet since most of my clothes are pretty new and alot still have the tags on them which will give me a lil extra money for new clothes :)
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'd love for hubby to take me on a date when the rodeo in Houston for a concert. Would love to treat myself to some cowboy boots and a really cute outfit. Something to make his eyes pop out again!! ;)
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Go on a cruise!! LOL.. I love cruises!!

I don't know what kind of reward I'm going to get myself when I get to my goal weight.. Shopping is a given.. LOL.. I've already tried to NOT shop until I reach a mini goal and I failed.. LOL.. So I guess I gotta come up with something bigger that'll motavate me..