New Challenge - 20 minutes a day

Options
I've heard from several friends that they are having a hard time getting even 20 minutes a day of exercise in each day---> me included. So, I've agreed to start a challenge for just that.... the goal: at least 20 minutes of exercise each day. :smile:

I will check in with everyone each day to give you HIGH FIVE :happy: or a FRIENDLY NUDGE :angry: .

So who's game???

(Maximum of 20 people please. It will make it easier to keep in touch with everyone!)

Replies

• jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm game, when do we start? should I add u as a friend? yes that will be best ... I answer my question
  • kbrown1171
    Options
    I'm totally in for this!!! Please let me know when we start. YAY!!! Thanks for the extra motivation!!! :happy:
  • Forensikchic
    Forensikchic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to be in too! I got my 20 for today... yay! Its a start!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    me!
  • dragonfly1178
    dragonfly1178 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • DaniU617
    DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I did my 20 this morning.
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Welcome to drainie, dragonfly1178, BrendarB, Foresnsikchic, and kbrown1171! I think this will be great for everyone!

Let's start on Monday... but if you can get your twenty in each day leading up to it, GREAT FOR YOU!

Who got there 20 in today? I did and so did Drainie....
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I'll join! This will help motivate me on my lazy days, which grow in number during winter.
  • TazzyDB
    Options
    Yeah, Bovaryoo and sbargeron69 have joined us! We are up to 8. We need 12 more to close the group.

We are going to ROCK this challenge! :glasses:
  • KianaKoala
    Options
    I want to join as well :) I definitely need to get at least 20 minutes of exercise a day!
  • TazzyDB
    Options
    Yeah.... Welcome to KianaKoala!!!

This group is looking fabulous. Just wait and see what we look like by the end of the year!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'll play if you're still open :flowerforyou:
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Sounds great count me in
  • lisota6
    lisota6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I"m in too! Am willing to try anything (well almost...) to get motivation:)
  • susi_q_xx
    susi_q_xx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in if there's still space please!!
  • 07lucky07
    Options
    This sounds perfect for me, I'm in!
    I am having so much trouble getting my daily workout in :sad:
  • vibegirl
    vibegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I also need some accountability....and motivation....Winter is too easy to get lazy where I live! Hope to stay on track! So count me in if still room!! Thanks
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    Would love to be part of this challenge. Been finding it difficult to stay motivated but am starting fresh as of today. I've gotten 30 minutes in for today already and plan on getting another workout in later. Great challenge!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've heard from several friends that they are having a hard time getting even 20 minutes a day of exercise in each day---> me included. So, I've agreed to start a challenge for just that.... the goal: at least 20 minutes of exercise each day. :smile:

I will check in with everyone each day to give you HIGH FIVE :happy: or a FRIENDLY NUDGE :angry: .

So who's game???

(Maximum of 20 people please. It will make it easier to keep in touch with everyone!)

i think that this is such a great idea....i would love to be apart of this.... :drinker:
  • 07lucky07
    Options
    I walked my dog today for 2,5 hrs. My legs are killing me!!!! And it feels soooo good!!