Just take a second to read!!! Thank you MFP!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the "If it isn't 'clean' it isn't right" people to arrive. Donut?

Did someone say donuts?

What kind ya want?

I'm fat, I'll take one of each.
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the "If it isn't 'clean' it isn't right" people to arrive. Donut?

Did someone say donuts?

What kind ya want?

I'm fat, I'll take one of each.

Well atleast you have MFP it will help you lose the fat! :D
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I love this site. Thank You MFP! I could not do it with out you. I tell every one that will listen about this site. It is amazing!
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I love this site. Thank You MFP! I could not do it with out you. I tell every one that will listen about this site. It is amazing!

I tell everyone about it too! Our ag extension agent joined after I told him about it and he has lost 59 lbs! I have lost 35! I would never have been able to do this without this site. And kudos to the site owner for keeping it free. It is making a huge difference in people's lives. :drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP since April 2011. I started dieting a few weeks befor that on my own but did not do so good. As soon as I found this site it was amazing. I tell everyone about this site a few have joined ,and a few have not.THANK YOU MFP
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I love you MFP!!! Excellent!!!! Yaa!!! Good stuff!!! Go!!! Touchdown!!! Love!!! Peace!!! Donuts!!! Giraffes!!! Celebrate!!! Weight Loss!!! Healthy!!! Yes!!!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I took a second to read...and I didn't get finished with the first sentence. Sorry!
    Must go on to different threads now...Ciao!
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    MFP is wonderful !! I just don't have enough words to say how I feel about this website...It has changed my life by helping me to see what was in the food I was eating. I had it all wrong. Didn't realize how much sodium and sugar was in everything. Such an eye opener.

The app is just the greatest one I've seen. You can check out foods away from home also and go ahead and record it. Someone did a great job with the site and the app. And don't let me forget that barcode scanner. WONDERFUL !!!

And one of the greatest things to come out of MFP is all the people that I've met that I would never have known without being on here. Such great friends I now have that encourage and cheer me on each time I'm feeling down.

I LOVE MFP FOR EVERYTHING THEY DO!!
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    **BUMP**