Just starting out fitness plan

Options
Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any great resources for building a fitness plan for 5 days a week. I have looked over the internet but cant find any simple starting out plans that are easy to remember, and figure out. I am looking for something that is quite detailed about time, reps, and sequence. I am currently doing only cardio, but would like to have a more concrete plan for both cardio and strength training.

Thanks!!

Replies

• slbeutler
    Options
    Are you going to the gym or working out at home? There are some nice lifting plans that are free on bodybuilding.com and I am doing p90x to get my strength training. I push myself way harder than if I were doing it on my own at the gym.
  • mskaylamarie
    Options
    Ive been at the gym. I am the complete opposite lol. I find I push harder if I am at the gym, and in the atmosphere.
    I will take a look at that website. Thanks so much!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Find the equipment you like using (machines, dumbbells and/or barbells, bands, etc) and just google that equipment. I found some excellent dumbbell exercise plans for the adjustable bowflex dumbbells I got. The info is out there, just gotta know what you wanna look for.