Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 04.10.09

Options
:flowerforyou: Good morning everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Well, it's the day of truth...lol...how did everyone do for this challenge...:huh:

I am down three, so didn't make goal, but that's okay...it's still three less than I had before and finding out last week that my body fat is at 20% is good enough news for me!!!:drinker:

Keeping with our enthusiasm....let' prepare for our next challenge....

Sizzlin Summer Slimdown...which will begin on Monday, April 13 and finish on Friday, May 22 (almost six weeks). That is Memorial Day weekend so a good goal time I think...and we all are going to be even more sizzlin than we already are now!!! :smokin:

But, for today, let's do a happy dance for what we've accomplished in the last several weeks and be comfortable and confident with our hotties bodies!!! :drinker:

Happy Friday!!! :heart:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good morning everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Well, it's the day of truth...lol...how did everyone do for this challenge...:huh:

I am down three, so didn't make goal, but that's okay...it's still three less than I had before and finding out last week that my body fat is at 20% is good enough news for me!!!:drinker:

Keeping with our enthusiasm....let' prepare for our next challenge....

Sizzlin Summer Slimdown...which will begin on Monday, April 13 and finish on Friday, May 22 (almost six weeks). That is Memorial Day weekend so a good goal time I think...and we all are going to be even more sizzlin than we already are now!!! :smokin:

But, for today, let's do a happy dance for what we've accomplished in the last several weeks and be comfortable and confident with our hotties bodies!!! :drinker:

Happy Friday!!! :heart:
  • tracylynne29
    tracylynne29 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hi I would like to find out if I can join your summer sizzlin slimdown program I feel this might be more motivation for me
  • meguilfoyle
    Options
    What is this Summer Slim Down and how do I join:glasses:

169825.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Hi Theresa

Congratulations on the 3 pounds. That is great.

I manage to get in the 17 days of exercise plus lose 7.5 pounds. I am happy with that. I have been well pleased with the progress on MFP. I am ready for SIZZLIN SUMMER SLIMDOWN.

Sizzlin Summer Slimdown will be a challenge where you sit your on goal you want to lose in pounds. Someone may sit a challenge to number of days you exercise in that period. You post you successes or questions on the thread. Very supportive, helpful, and motivational people. Come on and join us - it is a lot of fun.
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't make my goal either, but I did loose 4lbs, so I guess that is satisfactory. I am ready for the sizzlin summer slim down....but did you really have to make the final weigh in the last day of my cruise:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I will just weigh in on the 14th before I leave and then add 10 lbs to it to account for all the food/drink I will have on the ship:laugh:

Have a great easter Girls!:flowerforyou:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Only lost 2 of my 7 pounds I wanted to, but that is just more motivation for the next challange. I need to break this plateau before I lose my mind. I am going to try for a major lose for the next challange. Any ideas of how to break a plateau.:drinker:
    Congrats to all who lost and reached exercise goals for this challange.:flowerforyou:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    meguilfoyle and tracylynne29 - you join just by posting in the thread. Look forward to hearing from you on Monday.

tahmed - congratulations on the four pounds
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Fabulous Ladies!

Well, much to my surprise - I reached my goal - and surpassed it! Down 6.4lbs since the start of the challenge!

SW of Challenge - 240.6lbs
    GW of Challenge - 235.6lbs
    ACTUALW for end of Challenge - 234.2lbs!!! :noway: :heart: :noway:

I only met 14/17 days - but that was with an injury - so I'm pleased. :drinker: Also, retook my measurements and I'm down another 7.25inches - which brings me to a total of 18.75inches lost since October 15th, 2008!

You guys are awesome and I'm excited about the Sizzlin Summer Slimdown. I will be keeping Friday's as my weigh-in day, not sure what everyone elses plan is though.

Thanks for all the :love: and Support!
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    hi everyone!
    well, i am down 6.6, not my goal of 7, but I'll take it. and i am 13/17 for exercise....need to improve there. ready for the S.S.S. challenge!

teresa ~ congrats on the 3 lb loss and 20 % WOO HOO!! i am so happy for you!! that is wonderful! again, thanks for keepin this going and being a great leader! :flowerforyou:

granny ~ -7.5 and 17 days, great job! you are doing awesome!! keep it up!

tahmed ~ -4, good for YOU!! you will look great on your cruise..how fun!!

good luck to rest of the gang here today....have a nice weekend!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :drinker: All of you have had wonderful accomplishments, and again, the best part of this group of ladies is all the encouragement and enthusiasm for each other!!!

You are all winners....:flowerforyou:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    SW: 308
    GW: 303
    ActualW: 302 :noway:
    Hey guys, I am weighing in this morning at 302!! I surpassed my goal by a pound!! Congrats everyone else!! This was a great challenge and of course I am in for the next challenge!! I will see you wonderful ladies on Monday! Everyone have a great Easter and remember to flush out all the sodium from the ham lol!!
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! And great job! :smile:

This is my first time actually checking in, but I've been reading everyday!
    Somehow I actually met my goal of 5lbs, exactly 5!

Yay for everyone's successes, no matter how small it's still a success! :flowerforyou:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    :drinker: YAY! CONGRATULATIONS to you all!! Everyone did so well!

I am weighing in this morning at 187!!! I am SOOOO EXCITED! So, I weighed around 192 when I started so I lost my 5lbs!

I am so really motivated to start this next challenge.

Welcome to all those who are joining us for the Sizzlin Summer Slimdown! GL to us all:bigsmile:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone and congratulatons.

Is there any way to go back to the first day of the challenge. I can't remember how much I weighed at the beginning. I know I didn't reach my goal but I did lose at least 4 lbs. My goal was 6.

I am ready for the next challenge. How many exercise days are we shooting for?

Happy Easter to all of you and congratulations!!!

Memaw
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    congrats everyone! here are my stats:

SW 235
    GW 227
    ActualW 228

only missed it by a pound but 8 pounds was shooting high to begin with so i feel pretty successful there :happy: i have over 17 of 24 as i move my bum pretty much every day... now let's get sizzling hot for the summer and the beach :drinker:
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi everyone, didn't lose anything for this challenge, but did work hard and keep off what I had lost. I'm ready for the next one! :) GREAT JOB all of you that lost! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I have worked really hard and did what I didn't think was possible - I lost 15 lbs. for this challenge!!!! I also worked out the 17 days. I am in for the sizzlin' summer, and will see you all on Monday. Everyone - you sound like you have had great successes this spring, and I can't wait to see what the summer brings! Stay healthy, and keep on going! Mary
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    well i'm a little late checking in, but i didnt meet my 5 lb goal, but i am down 3 lbs, so at least i went in the right direction!!

congrats to everyone, you are all doing great!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    hi guys!!

i'm way late to post, but i was out of town till an hour ago...so better late than never!!

i lost 3 lbs, so i was 2 short of my goal, but i DID break my plateau!! WOOOO!!!

and i did 17/17 days. how about for the next challenge we shoot for 30 days- that averages 5 a week for 6 weeks. should we shoot for more??

anyway, CONGRATS to everyone who lost for this challenge and THANKS to Theresa our fearless leader- what a great motivator!!

WELCOME to all the newbies- this is a great group of ladies and an excellent motivator!

Sizzlin Summer Slimdown- i love it!! :love: :love: :love:
  • sutts
    sutts Posts: 35
    Options
    98235.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    Hi:
    I would love to join the next challenge.
    How does ti work ?