What's your weather like?

Options

Replies

• fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm in Kent in England. It's been cool but with lots of rain.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. Warm and Summery. Looooovely.
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Here in the Pacific Northwest (near Seattle) I see some blue sky and a glimmer of sun breaking through the clouds. It's 3:30 p.m. and 50 degrees.
  • Twister19
    Twister19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in Arizona too! The dust storm caught me as I was walking to my dorm from my class all the way across campus of course /:

Ill save you, get in my van..............I GOT CANDY!

Perfect!!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    It was absolutely lashing it down in London this morning, got very wet on my way in to work :grumble:

It has improved a little bit and I am hoping the rain will hold off for the fireworks Tomorrow night!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Oregon coast reporting in: It's raining, it's sunny, it's raining, it's sunny. It's chilly, but no wind.

I'm familiar with Florence and I don't believe you about all that sunniness you are reporting.
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oregon coast reporting in: It's raining, it's sunny, it's raining, it's sunny. It's chilly, but no wind.

I'm familiar with Florence and I don't believe you about all that sunniness you are reporting.

It can happen!!! It was sunny yesterday.
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Ohio....sunny today, cool breeze....and now its dark outside, cool temps.
  • someonelikemyself
    Options
    I'm in Kent in England. It's been cool but with lots of rain.

ths^ colddd
  • goodmonster
    Options
    It's still soggy here in southern CA. The rain has turned Mother Nature blowing raspberries.

...now you're all gonna try that.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Manitoba Canada, dull and 0 degrees today
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Snowing and 34 degrees. :)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    It was almost 55 with a breeze and mostly sunny. It was PERFECT for running. I have been LOVING this fall and I am seriously dreading what's going to be coming soon.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Today's almost over, and we have a "cold front" moving in.
    So tomorrow our high will be 82 degrees in sunny south Florida.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Southwestern Ontario - a beautiful, sunny fall day!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    northern bc canada - rain, snow, cloud, snow, wind

between -2 and +5 c
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    currently living in southern japan. seems to be warm these past few days...havent bothered to go out to the balcony to check though haha XD
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Lately, been chilly in the morning then sunny and cool all afternoon, then at night chilly again. Temperature will probably drop some more at some point.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I'm in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We just got our first big snowfall of the year today, so it's about -10 degrees Celcius and has been snowing all day.

Yikes! I'm from around Edmonton, Alberta and thankfully we didn't get the snow. It was sunny but chilly between -6 and -9 degrees Celsius.
  • goodmonster
    Options
    It's been cold here (Okay cold in San Diego is like in the low 40s) and was beautiful and bright in my neighborhood this morning around 8AM but as soon as I drove to the gym it dropped back and started raining/spitting. Now it's overcast so the rain spots aren't fading away.