What's your weather like?

Replies

• fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    I'm in Kent in England. It's been cool but with lots of rain.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. Warm and Summery. Looooovely.
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Here in the Pacific Northwest (near Seattle) I see some blue sky and a glimmer of sun breaking through the clouds. It's 3:30 p.m. and 50 degrees.
  • Twister19
    Twister19 Posts: 43 Member
    Hey I'm in Arizona too! The dust storm caught me as I was walking to my dorm from my class all the way across campus of course /:

Ill save you, get in my van..............I GOT CANDY!

Perfect!!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    It was absolutely lashing it down in London this morning, got very wet on my way in to work :grumble:

It has improved a little bit and I am hoping the rain will hold off for the fireworks Tomorrow night!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Oregon coast reporting in: It's raining, it's sunny, it's raining, it's sunny. It's chilly, but no wind.

I'm familiar with Florence and I don't believe you about all that sunniness you are reporting.
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Oregon coast reporting in: It's raining, it's sunny, it's raining, it's sunny. It's chilly, but no wind.

I'm familiar with Florence and I don't believe you about all that sunniness you are reporting.

It can happen!!! It was sunny yesterday.
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Ohio....sunny today, cool breeze....and now its dark outside, cool temps.
  • I'm in Kent in England. It's been cool but with lots of rain.

ths^ colddd
  • It's still soggy here in southern CA. The rain has turned Mother Nature blowing raspberries.

...now you're all gonna try that.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Manitoba Canada, dull and 0 degrees today
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Snowing and 34 degrees. :)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    It was almost 55 with a breeze and mostly sunny. It was PERFECT for running. I have been LOVING this fall and I am seriously dreading what's going to be coming soon.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Today's almost over, and we have a "cold front" moving in.
    So tomorrow our high will be 82 degrees in sunny south Florida.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Southwestern Ontario - a beautiful, sunny fall day!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    northern bc canada - rain, snow, cloud, snow, wind

between -2 and +5 c
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    currently living in southern japan. seems to be warm these past few days...havent bothered to go out to the balcony to check though haha XD
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Lately, been chilly in the morning then sunny and cool all afternoon, then at night chilly again. Temperature will probably drop some more at some point.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    I'm in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We just got our first big snowfall of the year today, so it's about -10 degrees Celcius and has been snowing all day.

Yikes! I'm from around Edmonton, Alberta and thankfully we didn't get the snow. It was sunny but chilly between -6 and -9 degrees Celsius.
  • It's been cold here (Okay cold in San Diego is like in the low 40s) and was beautiful and bright in my neighborhood this morning around 8AM but as soon as I drove to the gym it dropped back and started raining/spitting. Now it's overcast so the rain spots aren't fading away.