These women TOO muscular?

Options

Replies

• jmassardo
    Options
    If they're happy, I'm happy... I sure don't wanna get my butt kicked by a girl...
  • cl2k4
    cl2k4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Maybe too muscular to be attractive to certain men but as women our bodies are ours and we can chose to be healthy or unhealthy, and can take steps to be attractive to all, no, or some men. Most men (I hope!) think that a woman is strong, healthy, and confident in her own skin is sexiest. As long as these women aren't hurting themselves who cares?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Yes .....ick
    but if thats what makes them happy more power to them
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I smell photoshop. The faces don't look right.
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    They are beautiful!
  • MegTizzano
    Options
    If they're happy and physically healthy, then more power to them.

However, I don't think I'd want to look that muscular.
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'll ever have that problem. Like they say, each to their own. Not for me but I'm not headed there either.
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Nope, and you can tell they are 100% natural because the build is proportionate to their frame and no funky GH gut/face going on, so I think it's awesome if they are happy. :)

That was my thought. The one on the left is really big. But her face is really good looking. They both appear to be natural.

Really? Can women get that big without roids? Maybe the gal on the right is just really small.

If they got this big doing roids you would be able to tell. Trust me.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Nope, and you can tell they are 100% natural because the build is proportionate to their frame and no funky GH gut/face going on, so I think it's awesome if they are happy. :)

That was my thought. The one on the left is really big. But her face is really good looking. They both appear to be natural.

Really? Can women get that big without roids? Maybe the gal on the right is just really small.

My friend Tami French is even more muscular than these women, and she's never done steroids, just P90X, kettlebell workouts, etc. It's possible!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    For me, that would be the limit on muscules for a woman to maintain a Feminne status.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    They are beautifull.
  • rachdlew
    rachdlew Posts: 108
    Options
    I Want arms like ethe chick in the pink bikini
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I'd like to rassle with em'
  • missaugustusgloop
    Options
    I say worry about your own body.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I don't like it at all, but I also don't like muscles like that on a man either. If they are happy with it who cares what I think?!
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ughhh no thanks. That's too much for me
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Photoshop??

That's my guess. It looks 'shopped.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Ughhh no thanks. That's too much for me

THIS
  • someonelikemyself
    Options
    fitness-body-girls-11.jpg

eww it looks wrong i'm sorry i dont like veryy muscular girls it takes from their femininity
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options

I agree 100%.