28lbs Down 24lbs to go.

Options
I am half way there and I have to say I'm happy and disappointed at the same time. You all know what I'm talking about when you get half way there and you have to change everything because you seem to stay the same weight. I do plan to kick myself in gear since I'm 5 months away from my wedding and 24lbs away from my goal. Here is my progress so far.

YDZN7.jpg

bJi08.jpg

Replies

• LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Lookin" Good. Good luck on reaching your goal.
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! It is amazing how much of a difference 28 pounds can make.
  • groovylittlerockstar
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • melkithall
    melkithall Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is terrifice progress. I' too am halfway to my goal and am starting to struggle with both exercise and diet. Keep the motivation of your wedding in the front of your mind. It should help. But, don't forget what an amazing job you've done so far!!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You can totally reach your goal in 5 months!!! Best of luck to you - you have amazing progress.. Awesome work!!!!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Biiiiiiggggg difference!!! You're right, it gets harder at this point, you have to step it up a little bit, but don't worry you can rise to the occasion! Keep it up, you look great!!!! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!