finally hit ONEderland!!! (pic)

Options
bee_grrl
bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
I'm so pissed pants excited that im FINALLY out of the 2's!! It feels AMAZING!!!! Im 5'2 and started MFP in June @ 230lbs and now I'm at 198! Still far away from goal (135 is where I want to be at) but it feels so darn good to be in onederland! Kinda self concious about my before (taken at the end of May) so dont laugh :ohwell: and my current was taken just this morning. ***Oh, forgot to mention that kick boxing has helped a lot!!!

Feel free to add me! Always looking for friends!

progress.jpg

Replies

• healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    way to go! That's awesome! :) You look great!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    No laughing allowed for before pix... we've all got them! Congratulations!
  • latinahada
    Options
    You look wonderful!!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Lookin good :D Keep up the great work.
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    HOLY SCHMOLY! You look so awesome! Don't be self conscious....be very VERY VERY proud of this accomplishment!
  • Kitiara47
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the amazing work! :flowerforyou:
  • pjholcomb
    pjholcomb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I bet it does feel good!!! It sure looks good on you ... :flowerforyou:
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I hope to be joining you in onederland soon! I'm 5'3" and 201 (down from a high of 230)
  • goodmonster
    Options
    wow you look fabulous!! way to go =D
  • coffeeandair
    Options
    oh my gosh wow. good work!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I'm so pissed pants excited that im FINALLY out of the 2's!! It feels AMAZING!!!! Im 5'2 and started MFP in June @ 230lbs and now I'm at 198! Still far away from goal (135 is where I want to be at) but it feels so darn good to be in onederland! Kinda self concious about my before (taken at the end of May) so dont laugh :ohwell: and my current was taken just this morning.

Feel free to add me! Always looking for friends!

progress.jpg

You look GREAT!!!! Keep it up!!!! We have the same starting weight, and I just recently hit ONEderland. :) My mini goal is 150, then i'll re-evaluate from there!!
  • Lydialane
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! :D I love taking pictures of me at the gym! Way to go!! WOO HOO!
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You deserve to be excited. Keep up the great work!!
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    Looking fabulous.:smile:
  • sjadams01
    Options
    nice job!!!!!! My before looks worse than your:wink: and I am totally fine with that because it's not how I look now!!!
  • 65jackie
    65jackie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I'm 5'2" also, and hoping to get to onederland by the end of this month. Your pictures are inspiring.

Friend request sent. :smile:
  • l33von
    l33von Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!!!
  • l33von
    l33von Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!!!
  • bcmallwalker
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic & you look happy & healthy. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!