Starbucks Paranoia....

Options
2»

Replies

• L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Haha! I just did that yesterday with a hot chocolate I got since I've been sick. I was thinking "How do I KNOW they used non fat milk?" lol
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I agree with those that say you can taste the difference. I can't tolerate any type of milk other than skim. So I can tell right away if it's not right. It's happened a few times and they remake the drink with no problems. I typically only frequent Starbucks during this time of year, Gingerbread lattes (non-fat, no whip) is something I'm not giving up.

They have always been accommodating when something is made incorrectly and I've even gotten free drink coupons too. I love Starbucks. I usually get nonfat lattes though.
  • adhillman01
    Options
    I used to go to this little coffee shop near my house to study, until...I asked for a nonfat frozen latte and I caught them using half and half in it! That's about as far from fat free as you can get. Started going to Starbucks after that.
  • jrn1115
    Options
    trust me, you can tell if they made it skinny. If you don't feel sick to your stomach because it was so rich than they probably made it with the sugar free and skim milk. Thats my reasoning for getting the skinny peppermint mocha, the regulars i couldn't finish because they were too creamy.