NSV - starting to love my body :)

Options
Hey all,

so I have lost just over 15kgs/34lbs (it's not official weigh in day yet), and I am starting to LOVE my body. I love this hourglass shape I am getting, I love my curves. I am starting to say no to junk food because I don't wanna hurt my body with it rather than just because I wanna lose weight. I have also since changed my goals, I wanna get down to the very bottom of my healthy BMI but decided it would be too low for me and decided on a much more healthy goal to work towards.

Thanks for reading and hope everyone has a great day :flowerforyou:

Replies

• YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    WTG! Great accomplishment, and attitude!

Lucy :)
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    keep up the positive outlook and good feeling....remember how you feel right now and keep it with you. I am at the same place right now. I am happy with the way things are going. When I think about eating junk, I quickly correct myself...it is a wonderful feeling! Congrats on your progress!!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and best of luck on the road to your goal.
  • Dclem1206
    Options
    Way to prioritize Beauty! You're doin great so just keep it up and you'll be where you want to be in no time at all :-)
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    You are doing well. I am very proud of you. You have so much to offer to so many.
  • amcj811
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work :D You, along w/ many others here, are an inspiration to many, including myself! ;-)
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    it's pretty amazing how success builds on success when it comes to health and fitness. When it crosses over from "dieting to lose weight" to really truly wanting health and fitness as part of your life - that is one of the best NSVs EVERRRRRRR!

That one you get to keep, no matter what... nobody can take that away from you once it's in your head, it's yours.
  • Dangerously15
    Options
    you have such a fantastic attitude and mind set and getting a great body, I wish I were you! so proud!!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm very glad to read this post from you :-)
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! And embrace those curves!

Sounds like you are on a great path to success :))
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    What is even more awesome than your weight loss is how positive you are becoming! So not only are you transforming your body to become a beautiful young woman but you also seem to be transforming your mental outlook and your life overall! You are getting stronger and wiser! How great is that?!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!