November Shred-It Challenge Day 4

Options
2»

Replies

• starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @starrlight23 -

I just saw your post from yesterday about starting a walking routine. My trainer in the past has told me to do your strength session first, then cardio because by the time you get to your cardio your body will be burning mostly fat, so it speeds fat loss. She gave me the scientific reason, but I dont remember all that :tongue:

Okay, off to do my third day of the shred... really looking forward to tomoro when, from what it sounds like, I wont be as sore :happy:

Happy shredding all!

Thank you, thats what I have been doing. The only thing is I have limited time so I have been doing the shred then 2hrs later I do the walking on the treadmill.

Tomorrow you should feel alot better. I did my 4th day today and I am not sore at all. I will probably jinkx myself for saying this. In a way I kinda miss the sore feeling. It made me feel like I was really doing something
  • lpaulin1
    Options
    Did day four a little while ago -- again later than I would have liked, but I had a busy day. I am moderately sore all over - in a good way! I have to admit that my heart wasn't as into the workout today, but I think I was just being pouty about having to work so hard on a Friday evening. Of course, I am glad I did it. I have Zumba in the morning, but I'll do this too.

I will probably get on the scale Monday morning. I usually weigh myself that day. I hope I'll have something good to report.

Talk to you tomorrow!
  • lilroo82
    Options
    Bit late to post, but did day 4 on friday - aching has pretty much subsided now, and i'm feeling a little better about it all. Jillian's voice is beginning to get on my nerves though, as I've listened to the same thing 4 days in a row! For day 5, I think I'm going to mute her and put some music on!

Had a take away though, so hopefully made up for it by doing L1D4, turbo jam learn & burn AND TJ ab jam! Abs a little sore today :happy: