Replies

• tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    I had a good day 2/29/08. How about you?:tongue:
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    i had a great day today!! i worked out for 2 hrs this morning than did my pilates ball and and kind of want to get a little workout in before i go out later. And i did really good with eating today!!! Soon those 30 lbs will be melting off me!!!:happy:
  • RhondaV
    RhondaV Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had a good week - i'm down now 17 with 21 to go - YES, WE CAN!!! That should be our motto.......
  • wiesk1
    wiesk1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hello all! I just started, and my parents and I are going to GREECE!!! mid-April...so my goal is to be about 10-15 pounds lighter by then.....keep up all the support, i love it! :heart:
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It would be a dream to lose about 30lbs, but I haven't set a SET goal.

I just want to be fit by may/fleet week!

HELLO SAILORS!!
  • rwilson1
    rwilson1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    u look great, remember if you are lifting weights you are going to feel a bit heavier but you really can't go by that you have to go by how your clothing is fitting you..in addition watch what you are eating..add lots of veggies decrease your meats a bit.. i've lost 201bs and wants to be 140 am at 166 now, this site was a blessing for me to track my food, i go to the gym and love it, i did not go the last 2 days because i felt very weak and dizzy the last couple of days I think I was over doing the work out and the eating piece, but i will be back today...
  • rwilson1
    rwilson1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    we can do it, this site was a blessing for me, i've lost weight and feel comfortable with tracking what am eating am also working out. I want to loose another 20pounds. I would love for us to do this together..this weight thing is a group effort.
  • momathome
    momathome Posts: 72
    Options
    I too would like to lose by summer. I am 155 right now and would like to go down to at least 125-130. I have already lost 15lbs and it has only been a month. I work out for about 1 hr/day right now and can't wait till it gets a little warmer out so I can go walking. I have a 8 1/2 month old baby and some days it is really hard to get my workout in. I have also been taking my measurements every week and have noticed a difference. I am finding it a bit hard with my husband coming home every night now with the whole eating thing. I eat fairly healthly as it is and he doesn't complain about anything I make but he does snack and it is hard not to have it too. I like having him home now and not working away for weeks on end but somedays I would like him to go...LOL
    I wish everyone luck with their goals and know we can all do it.:flowerforyou:
  • momathome
    momathome Posts: 72
    Options
    I have since lost another 5lbs towards my goal!!!!! How is everyone else doing?
  • Funkystarr
    Options
    I wanna loose 15 lbs by June, going on a vacation to San Diego for my anniversary! hopefully i can do it!!
  • Sing1outloud
    Sing1outloud Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am trying for 22! I have a wedding in July but I am kind of feeling like its a lost cause. I have been working out like a maniac since this summer, usually 5-6 times a week. However, I don't feel much of a difference, everyone else says they can tell but I think they are being nice. I need to look hot in my wedding dress and in my bathing suit on the honeymoon so I am DOWN!!!

I know that you mean about not feeling.. i know though that when I first start to lose weight I lose it in the boobs... Unfortunatly?!lol! I was tryin to lose42 and I am already down 5... I think that it would be awesome If I could do that by the time that the summer came ?.... we will see?
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    I'm half way there. I want 110 by June for my college reunion.

Every year we get togther and catch up.

This year we are going to miami and I want to wear a hot little number beach side with NO reservations. I have always been "thick". Thick means, wears a two piece but stays under water and avoids all photo ops. This summer I want to keep the curves above water and in the photos!
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Im so in...my very first goal is to lose no less than 20 more pounds by May. That will only leave me with about 10 pounds until I am skinner than I was before I had my baby. I am sticking to this weight watchers thing until I stop seeing results....then I am hoping on the MFP diet for the rest of my life to ensure my health and weight status.
  • terriberri
    Options
    my bikini body was history 2 kids ago...lol.

but i'd love to peek into this thread every so often, as i've lost 6, and still have 27 to go to my goal.
  • nicole0177
    Options
    well i just wanted to let you guys know that i might be able to reach my goal of 25-30 by june bc i have already dropped 7lbs. and if i keep up my hard work i think that i can do it!!

hows everyone else doing?
  • picklesins
    Options
    I'd love to be down 30 pounds by summer! I've put on so much weight b/c of medication and am itching to drop the pounds.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Well altogether I would like to lose 40 lbs. I know that's a lot to lose by the summer though so if I'm at least down 20 by the summer I'll be cool with that! That'll at least put me down to my pre pregnancy weight! Honestly I don't even care if I lose anymore than that but I thought it was worth a try!!
  • nicole0177
    Options
    i think that to make sure that we all reach our goal that we should have weekly challenges to do like run for an hour or do so many crunches. or work on a certian part of our body that week.

any suggestions on where to start?
  • incubusaddict
    Options
    Your goal is my goal EXACTLY! I actually am living in Hawaii right now, so its always bathing suit season, but my focus is the same thing... and I'm not extremely overweight or anything either, but I can totally relate to being thin your whole life and then putting on some wieght... my sophmore year of highschool I was 5'9" 120lb, and now i'm 144. I'd really like to cut down, at least to 130! I'm definitely with you... the past two weeks have gone really well for me, but I feel like I'm gonna hit a plateau at any point :( bad attitude, ahah but I'm still trying... green tea is amazing by the way!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm looking to lose about 20lbs by the end of June, so I'm in!