help me stop eating

Options
I have been doing really well for 2 weeks but yesterday and today I have gone off the rails big time. I really must get back on track tomorrow.

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have been doing really well for 2 weeks but yesterday and today I have gone off the rails big time. I really must get back on track tomorrow.

Sounds like cop-out. Don't get back on track tomorrow. Do it today. As in right NOW!!
  • surveying
    surveying Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes your right. Thats the end. No more food for the rest of the day.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Give yourself some time. If you stick to a clean healthy diet the cravings will stop. Have you stopped buying the things that are sabotaging Your efforts? IF it's not in the house you can't eat it. You have to use some willpower in the beginning. But you can do it. I swear it gets easier. Think before you reach!!!!!!:wink:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options

First of all, a lapse does NOT equal a relapse. Get back on track, but don't be too hard on yourself. Going over every once in a while is good for you, it reminds your metabolism that it has work to do. Starving yourself is not the answer. Maybe just don't have seconds at dinner or something little like that. Eat if you're hungry, don't eat if you're not. Listen to your body.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I'm not sure 'no more food' is the best track to get back on. Something along the lines of 'only normal portions of healthy food' might be a better track.