Does any one ever use diet pills??

Options
so if any one has.. did it work?? What kind of pills did you use?? I have Hydroxycut rapid release and just wants to know if it works or any other supplements?

Replies

• gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Diet pills are junk.

ECA was where it was at. Still possible if you're crafty enough to find a source of ephedrine hcl.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Diet pills are junk.

ECA was where it was at. Still possible if you're crafty enough to find a source of ephedrine hcl.

Im doing an EC stack right now

hydroxy cut is worthless. Just like most diet pills. Expensive caffeine
  • gp79
    Options
    When they removed ephedrine from Xenadrine, the new stuff just made me feel sick. Expensive no-doze.
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Diet pills are junk.

Lol Eca is still a diet pill - stay away from all of em though just gets you into yo yo dieting... they can work short term though (I lost 15lbs in two weeks from eCA combined with running) but you'll gain it back when u get off them or ur so tolerant/addicted that they don't even work without massive dosages.
  • gp79
    Options
    Gas station ECA stack? those things are crap. I much rather make my own ratios, wouldn't you? A weak mind can easily lead you down the path of addiction.
  • gashinshotan
    Options
    Nope real ephedrine from the pharmacy... I always regained the weight I lost within a year! Stimulants fck with your metabolism too making it harder to lose weight when you don't have em.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    alli works.. if you don't mind crapping oil when you first start out.
  • Gonzoxx
    Options
    I agree to all they say... diet pills are just a fake product from the fitness industry to the people who thinks they have really tried "all"... your body does have ALL the necessary to make you get from where you are to where you want to be...so don't waste your money...but better than that don't risk your health...you are so valuable to think on buying this junk stuff :)
  • gp79
    Options
    I tried Alli once when I was being lazy. It's like playing Russian Roulette when you fart.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I took ephedrine hcl in the beginning.. started off with a low dose. When I upped it a bit I started getting chest pains so I stopped.
  • gashinshotan
    Options
    I tried Alli once when I was being lazy. It's like playing Russian Roulette when you fart.

Yep it works but its expensive and I'll regain once u stop
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I never have taken them due to the side effects. My friend who works in a hospital operating a lung/heart machine said those pills are bad/dangerous. He has seen people end up in the hospital due to taking diet pills.
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    I could never get the Ali to work. I use Stackers and Xenadrine and Phentermine to curb my appetite and get me through the day. Otherwise, without them I find I binge too much and don't get my workouts in. I haven't taken anything in a few days because I was getting dizzy and out of wack at work. I wanted to concentrate and not seem like I was in a frenzy.

I never use them thinking I'm going to lose weight. I use them I guess almost like anti-depressants.
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    before they banned ephedrine, Hydroxycut made me lose 25 pounds (and i kept it off for YEARS) and i didn't even workout with it. i had a somewhat physical job at the time though. but now....yeah it's all junk. i have tried many over the years.
  • gashinshotan
    Options
    I took ephedrine hcl in the beginning.. started off with a low dose. When I upped it a bit I started getting chest pains so I stopped.

I took it despite chest pains... I know that I may have damaged my heart..... my mom used amphetamine pillls when they were easily available and legal in her country and now she has a minor valve defect... nothing too serious but ephedrine is almost as powerful as amphetamines....
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    I could never get the Ali to work. I use Stackers and Xenadrine and Phentermine to curb my appetite and get me through the day. Otherwise, without them I find I binge too much and don't get my workouts in. I haven't taken anything in a few days because I was getting dizzy and out of wack at work. I wanted to concentrate and not seem like I was in a frenzy.

I never use them thinking I'm going to lose weight. I use them I guess almost like anti-depressants.

they do lift your mood and motivation
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Ever notice how pills claim to work with "diet and exercise"? So does just diet and exercise. It's a scam =/ a very dangerous, expensive and unhealthy scam.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    And what about them makes you gain all the weight back? That's what i would like to know

popcorn.gif
  • gashinshotan
    Options
    And what about them makes you gain all the weight back? That's what i would like to know

popcorn.gif

They stimulate release of unnatural levels of natural hormones so your body adapts to having the drug stimulate you so when you get off them your metabolic rate just drops severely.
  • gp79
    Options
    It's the surplus of calories that made the weight come back, not the fact that you stopped taking alli.