Supplements

Options
I have tried many a supplement, but have come across one that is amazing. It is just a multi-vitamin, but has boosted my energy level as well as helping me loose weight.

DavidSeay@cablespeed.com

Replies

• dchoplin
    dchoplin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What is your magic supplement?

- Danielle
  • boneheadeb
    boneheadeb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Calcium is very important in weight loss - be sure you are getting enough from either dairy products or supplements. If you don't get enough calcium, your body will store fat (not something we want to do). Should be getting 1200-1300 mg per day.

I've asked the tech support folks if they can somehow let you see what your daily intake is for various nutrients. Hopefully, this will be available in the future. Seems like it should be -- the info is embedded in the program, just a matter of creating a report to retrieve it.

Deb
  • kbitonte
    kbitonte Posts: 1
    Options
    I found some great supplements that don't have any nasty side effects and actually help to curb your appetite. They are by ITWorks Marketing- the 'fat fighter' and 'answer 2.0' products are wonderful. They are the only things I have found that work for me, especially the 'answer 2.0' which helps to curb my appetite.
  • Blindmethod
    Options
    Chromium. $4 a bottle that will last AT LEAST a month.
  • zarllc73
    zarllc73 Posts: 4
    Options
    good job-hope you're still at it.
  • angyltears
    Options
    Has anyone tried herbal life supplements with their weight loss goals? I'm asking because a friend told me about it, and I ordered it. It should be here in a couple of days.) But, that was before I found this wonderful site! I'm just wondering if I should even bother using it when it gets here. Let me know your thoughts?

I did try the herbal life deal a few years ago and I hope to goodness that they reformulated or something! I was doing the whole plan which was a lot of pills and A LOT of bathroom trips. It really didn't work for me, and my bum was sore after just a few days. I couldn't deal with the bathroom issues so I had to stop! lol
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    We've been taking Juice Plus for several years now. It's supposed to be appetite suppressing, but I'm not sure.
    More than that, it's supposed to be good to fight off the Big C & heart disease, etc. My doctor recommended it to supplement as I was doing Atkins back then (which didn't last too long) & the whole family has just continued.
    https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/Welcome.soa
    We almost never get sick, even though we have several educators in the family who exposed to lots of extra germs.