WTF Job Ad?

Options

Replies

• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an upper class hooters serving coffee...
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an upper class hooters serving coffee...

Nothing is upper class in Alaska... :laugh:
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    lol.....At least they are honest about what they are looking for. When i was a manager in a bar we hired on looks....granted it wasnt written in the job classified.
  • Karen_145
    Options
    The name of the company is amusing too.
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WARNING! No joke, this is *very* suspicious to me. Considering they are blindly asking for "easy on the eyes" and "flirty" is just asking for discrimination suits. But more concerning is the bottom part:

# Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    # Please, no phone calls about this job!
    # Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Strikes me as they only want your information!! Even with basic information identity thieves can find a wealth of additional info.

My advice: skip this one.

--PixarDad
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    yeah, sounds like starbucks meets hooters.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options

My advice: skip this one.

I wouldn't even fit the part if I tried! I have small boobs and essentially a mohawk. And I hate flirting with old creepy men. :laugh:
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    yeah, sounds like starbucks meets hooters.

There are actually bikini coffee shops up here...
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Here in Washington, there are drive up coffee huts (like a small house) all over the place. You can get great coffee and pastries at them. BUT, there is also an area that has several of these coffee houses like this ad describes. They're geared toward men, and the barsitas are wearing g strings and pasties. Yep. There is one near my car dealership called Natte' Latte'. LOL I couldn't believe it the first time I saw it either. Sounds like what this place is hiring for.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Here in Washington, there are drive up coffee huts (like a small house) all over the place. You can get great coffee and pastries at them. BUT, there is also an area that has several of these coffee houses like this ad describes. They're geared toward men, and the barsitas are wearing g strings and pasties. Yep. There is one near my car dealership called Natte' Latte'. LOL I couldn't believe it the first time I saw it either. Sounds like what this place is hiring for.

Oh trust me I know what you're talking about! AK has the highest amount of coffee shops per however big piece of land. They are seriously all over!! I think I saw that shop you're talking about on TV. I could never!
  • Karen_145
    Options
    # Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    # Please, no phone calls about this job!
    # Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Strikes me as they only want your information!! Even with basic information identity thieves can find a wealth of additional info.

Those are on every Craigslist ad I've ever seen.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    LoL. I like how it says "professional atmosphere" and it has words spelled wrong and used "BRAINLESS" in huge letters.