140 lb weight loss before after photo

Replies

• robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    You'd never know that was the same person in those photos!! Congrats!!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! GREAT WORK!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    awesome job buddy!!! You look like a whole new person :) Keep up the great work!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    You are amazing! Congratulations on sticking with a plan that has improved your life so much. I'll bet every sacrifice feels worth it now! :) Thanks for sharing your amazing story with us.

All the best!!
  • Wow....a true inspiration, as I myself am only 3 weeks into my wieght loss journey and need to lose well over 100 lbs. You have proven it is possible and remind me of the example I want to set or my own neices and nephew. Thanks.
  • nighthawke
    nighthawke Posts: 45 Member
    Congrats! I know how difficult that was!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Wow!!! That is truly amazing. I hope you feel as good as you look.

Thanks for sharing.
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Great work!!! You look fantastic!
  • WOW!! Great job! You have lost a whole person!
  • Wow!!! What a difference a year can make! All your hard work shows!!! Well done!!!!!!
  • AWESOME!!!!! Major congrats!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    You look fantastic! good job! You are an inspiration to all of us!
  • Wow!! Great Job!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Wow congratulations! You have done amazingly well, well done you!
    Not only do you look great but you've obviously improved your health enormously, so great you got off a lot of the medications.
    Brilliant job!
  • You look fan-tabulous! Amazing results. Congratulations!
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Amazing job! Congratulations!!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Incredible result - you look so much younger as well as being so much slimmer and healthier. You've done something wonderful for yourself and your health and I wish you luck and happiness in maintenance mode :)
  • utgrrl82
    utgrrl82 Posts: 24 Member
    Congrats!! I need to lose 100 and seeing other do it lets me know that I can too if I do what I need to do
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    You, sir, are truly amazing!!! Yes, MFP is a fantastic tool, but you did this all yourself! Kudos to you! And thank you for inspiring the rest of us!!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    You look great!! Inspirational!! I hope in 13 months I can have a great before and after pic!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!