New here

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am new to MFP. A friend recommended that I give it a try. I decided that it may be a great way to build a network of accountability. I'm currently working with a personal trainer and a weight coach. They are awesome! But a time will come when I no longer have them to help me through this struggle and I don't want to go it alone! So, if you're looking for someone to network with, bounce healthy food choices and recipes off of or to help hold you accountable to your goals then give me a shout. Good luck to everyone in acheiving their goals!

Christina

Replies

• benefielddan
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I am new on here as well. Feel free to friend me if you want. I'm on a journey to lose over 100 lbs.
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! I couldn't have done this without my MFP family to encourage and believe in me. I am still on my journey and will be here for a very long time if not for the rest of my life. A lifestyle change is possible and everyone here keeps you going.

Much Success!!
    Mary
  • mainscott
    mainscott Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and like this site. My wife and I are doing it together and this is our 6th day. Eating healthy will be a good thing for us. ad me as a friend and we can motivate each other. One day at a time. Scott