Fat Flush Soup Diet?

Options
2»

Replies

• sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Yep, bump so I can copy the recipe later.
  • Paradis
    Paradis Posts: 54
    Options
    gwenmf, curious?How much did you lose eating this soup for a week?I have heard about it for years and made it for the family to eat as a meal but not eat daily.Didn't know how well it worked and it just sounded good for a nice hot soup in the winter.
  • louhawks
    Options
    I started the fat flush soup diet today and will do it for 10 days and aim to 'release' 10 1bs :smile: . i thought that i would write truthfully what i eat each day on here and share my progress to help me stay on track and be part of a support network. So today:
    Breakfast = 1 cup of fat free fruit yogurt and 4 strawberries (the yogurt was Source and has splenda in it so tomorrow I will have the fat free greek yogurt that is in the plan - i intend to follow it to the letter otherwise as its only 10 days out of my life!)
    Mid morning = 1 apple
    Lunch = 2 cups of the soup - with beef - loved it
    Am def full but missing sugar already!
    I intend to have the soup for dinner - again 2 cups - and 1/2 cup of the fat free yogurt that was part of the breakfast (one cup of yogurt was enough for me and I liked saving half a cup for mid afternoon munchies) . I know that the complete absense of sugar wil be my biggest challenge. i have a very sweet tooth so not being able to have splenda (what i usually use as it doesnt have aspartene) is banned then i am going to need a mind of steel - i will keep imagining seeing the pounds drop each day on the scales and comming on here to type my results! Also the plan seems to not have coffee...THAT will be really hard - l love my coffee with splenda! Is there anyone else out there who is doing this and is coping with the not having coffee and sweetners? Any words of advise on things you have done that have helped?
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Bump
  • vernie87wb
    vernie87wb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love womans day mag. It's cheap and full of info. I guess I missed this issue, so thank you for posting the recipe! I'm going to add it to my long list of recipes to try this winter! =)
  • louhawks
    Options
    Day 2 of Fat Flush Soup diet - yesterday i had one small cheat - a few pieces of salad with full fat cesaer salad dressing but apart from that I did it as planned. No weight 'released' this morning :noway: bad headaches last night - i think this is because of not having coffee.
    Today i had 3/4 cup of fat free greek yogurt and 1/2 cup blueberries. i will have one cup of the soup for lunch (maybe 2 cups if i am hungary) then for dinner i will have a chicken breast, a cup of brocoli and a cup of corgettes. Throughout the day I am drinking herb teas only. I am using Stevia to sweeten the greek yogurt and one drop in the herb teas. I am hoping for a great result tomorrow morning when i step on those scales.
  • TheStarrMoore
    TheStarrMoore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

I made the soup yesterday and also used the Skinny Jean Cocktail as my snacks. However, I had a huge snack attack in the evening (chips & banana bread). I have restarted today , so far so good! I will keep you posted with my progress as making this commitment to your curiosities will help me keep committed PERIOD! Mind games..Urrgh....whatever works! My official weigh-in
    Yesterday, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 155.4 lbs. 32.1% Body fat
  • angela5168
    Options
    bump
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    I just made this soup. SUPER YUMMY!!! I was intending to just add it into my caloric intake and not follow a specific diet. I love having such a low calorie, hearty food on hand.
  • CindyWarner
    Options
    bump
  • patricia909
    patricia909 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bump
  • krsaxton
    krsaxton Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe! :)
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    You can't "flush" fat, you can only burn it.
  • anevels
    anevels Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump for recipe
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    Options
    I love soup!
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Tried the recipe but for some reason only came out with 9 cups of what looked like chili not soup....maybe I boiled instead of simmered :ohwell: . It was super yummy!! I'm not doing the "diet" just wanted a yummy lunch idea. Thanks!
  • mrsjacksn
    mrsjacksn Posts: 113
    Options
    bump
  • ninezenko
    ninezenko Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For tons of information about Fat Flush soup and virtually every other thing you ever wanted to know about the program why not go to the source. http://www.fatflush.com/
  • Sdmommyof3
    Options
    Bump for recipe