Can I eat a whole cake?

Options
2»

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Think about the baby seals.
    You don't bludgeon a seal 'cause you want a meal. You do it cause you want to hear those little suckers squeal.
  • Phroggygirl1
    Options
    I think we are all mentally deranged.... But awesome!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I think the real question is "Can I eat the whole cake and a litre of cookie dough ice cream?" If you have one, you are obligated to have the other.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Coming from the country where most of the seal bludgeoning occurs, I just have to point out that those seals are stealing from hard working farmers. A herd of seals can completely ruin the corn crop. The farmers have a right to protect their property.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I think the real question is "Can I eat the whole cake and a litre of cookie dough ice cream?" If you have one, you are obligated to have the other.

I concur. What is cake without icecream? Just disappointment.
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Think about the baby seals.
    You don't bludgeon a seal 'cause you want a meal. You do it cause you want to hear those little suckers squeal.

And for the burn I get.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Coming from the country where most of the seal bludgeoning occurs, I just have to point out that those seals are stealing from hard working farmers. A herd of seals can completely ruin the corn crop. The farmers have a right to protect their property.
    And they have the right to look FABULOUS while doing it!

m_004.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    And they have the right to look FABULOUS while doing it!

m_004.jpg

It's in our constitution.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    A baby seal walks into a club. Ba dum Dum!
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    The only reason the seals were killed because they tried to take the cake. Now if they would get with the program and not enter the cake eating zone they would be safe. Or is it just eat a cake, kill a seal day?
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    You Can, but I think it Has to be this cake...

memes-nyan-cake.jpg
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    A baby seal walks into a club. Ba dum Dum!
    :laugh: :sad: :laugh: oh glory, I'm dying. :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Don't let PETA see this thread you all will be put on a hit list and be made to eat vegan cake.
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Don't let PETA see this thread you all will be put on a hit list and be made to eat vegan cake.

I think I'd rather be clubbed like a seal. lol
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I could!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Only if you swallow it whole.
  • evilgirlie
    evilgirlie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread......while eating cake. :bigsmile: