TIMBITS ARE EVIL

Options
Here I am 321 callories over my limit for today all thanks to 5 tiny timbits at 70 calories per bit. :noway: I twisted my ankle so today was going to be my quiet day.
Now I have to manage some form of exersize and juggle a cranky 4 year old
All I want to do is go to bed
sorry for negitivity needed to vent
tommorow's a new day

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Here I am 321 callories over my limit for today all thanks to 5 tiny timbits at 70 calories per bit. :noway: I twisted my ankle so today was going to be my quiet day.
    Now I have to manage some form of exersize and juggle a cranky 4 year old
    All I want to do is go to bed
    sorry for negitivity needed to vent
    tommorow's a new day
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    I would just chuck it up as a loss and move on and eat healthy tomorrow. It isn't worth hurting yourself over one day isn't going to completely throw you off of your diet!!
  • Heather125
    Options
    I think that's my only option for now darn:grumble:
    thanks for listening:flowerforyou:
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    I agree with Biggestloser fan...tomorrow is another day!
    Congratulations on the weight loss! 42 lbs. and you just joined in Jan?!!! That's something to be proud of! I knew you were Canadian as soon as I saw your 'evil Timbits' post! Yikes! I didn't realize one was so many calories...
  • leeanne1317
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better I have a bad weakness for the whole grain blueberry muffins and despite telling myself I will ONLY get a tea I end up with a muffin more often then not so don't feel bad, tomorrow is another day and that day will be great :flowerforyou:
  • Heather125
    Options
    I agree with Biggestloser fan...tomorrow is another day!
    Congratulations on the weight loss! 42 lbs. and you just joined in Jan?!!! That's something to be proud of! I knew you were Canadian as soon as I saw your 'evil Timbits' post! Yikes! I didn't realize one was so many calories...

I guess timbits are a give away:laugh:
    yeah it's the chocolate glazed they're soo good:grumble:
    and thanks I'm still amazed what exersize and heathy eating(most of the time):blushing: will do
  • machonregier
    Options
    I had a chocolate glazed timbit yesterday as well and was amazed to see that it had 70 calories. That is a lot for 2 measly little bites!! They ARE evil!
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about the Timbits you mentioned, but I feel your pain. :embarassed:

Last week, it seemed like no matter how hard I tried, I could not get my workouts in. Normally, I work out daily at least for 45 minutes, but usually more. Last week, I worked out 30 minutes one morning, 45 minutes one evening, and this morning I fit in 20 minutes.

My husband and I got bored last night and went to Wal-mart WITHOUT a shopping list. This meant aimless browsing. While shopping for my step-son's Easter goodies, I added MY OWN Easter goodies to our basket including a six pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Snickers Creme Eggs (sinful but oh so delightful,) and a bag of Whoppers Robin Eggs. Now full of guilt, I'm on a mission to get ALL of the candy eaten and out of my house by Monday. The Robin Eggs were the first to expire not even two hours after they made it out of the plastic bag last night.

I'm disgusting and hideous...don't look at me.:grumble: :blushing:

This too shall pass. I'm blaming my misbehavior on hormonal fluctuation and the moon, what is your excuse? :)

Have a good weekend.
  • Heather125
    Options
    I don't know anything about the Timbits you mentioned, but I feel your pain. :embarassed:

Last week, it seemed like no matter how hard I tried, I could not get my workouts in. Normally, I work out daily at least for 45 minutes, but usually more. Last week, I worked out 30 minutes one morning, 45 minutes one evening, and this morning I fit in 20 minutes.

My husband and I got bored last night and went to Wal-mart WITHOUT a shopping list. This meant aimless browsing. While shopping for my step-son's Easter goodies, I added MY OWN Easter goodies to our basket including a six pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Snickers Creme Eggs (sinful but oh so delightful,) and a bag of Whoppers Robin Eggs. Now full of guilt, I'm on a mission to get ALL of the candy eaten and out of my house by Monday. The Robin Eggs were the first to expire not even two hours after they made it out of the plastic bag last night.

I'm disgusting and hideous...don't look at me.:grumble: :blushing:

This too shall pass. I'm blaming my misbehavior on hormonal fluctuation and the moon, what is your excuse? :)

Have a good weekend.

Timbits are little two bite doughnut balls sorry I keep forgetting it's a canada thing.
    I am hoping I can get my kids to eat all their easter candy by monday too.
    The two day sugar high will be worth it if I can stay away from it.
    I'm all ready walking a thin line my mom is not the healthiest cook and eating healthy without offending her is hard.
    happy easter enjoy everyone
  • Lynn661
    Lynn661 Posts: 28
    Options
    TIMBITS ARE EVIL AND SO ARE GIRL GUIDE COOKIES

Who has the heart to refuse a little girl standing in the rain at your door wanting you to buy a box of cookies?
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    TIMBITS ARE EVIL AND SO ARE GIRL GUIDE COOKIES

Who has the heart to refuse a little girl standing in the rain at your door wanting you to buy a box of cookies?

Give them a donation and be done with it! LOL!

Seriously though - I've found that going a couple hundred calories over rarely sets me up for a set back. Actually one of my greatest losses came after eating out and going over my calories by 336 calories. Just remember - you're doing it right - it's OK to have a "treat" occasionally - as long as occasionally doesn't mean every day.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    mmmmm Timbits. I haven't had a Timbit since 2008. My favourite were the cruller ones.... oh..and when they are fresh and warm......YUM