Replies

• sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Green, no sugar!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm currently digging Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra Wellness Tea right before bed with a one or two squeezes of honey mixed in.

Also their Green Tea and Echinacea Tea are very good too.

I do enjoy the Candy Cane Lane Tea around the holidays.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Green tea --plain... sometimes a squeeze of 1/4 lemon...but I like int only green and plain! I love organic green tea!
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    just started having a honey lemon tea, doesnt need sweetners and i dont have it with milk or cream. but is very yum!
  • Prettyinpaisley
    Prettyinpaisley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I used to be a coffee drinker - and somehow convinced myself that tea was a healthier choice (hooray for zero calories!). Now I drink tea exclusively.

I love all different varieties of tea but my favorite lately has been jasmine green.

Here are two of tea-related questions - for all you tea connoisseurs:

1) Does anyone else notice a taste difference when they use water that was left in a metal kettle overnight or for an extended period of time?

2) Do you prefer looseleaf or pre-bagged teas?
  • lucylue21
    Options
    I used to be a coffee drinker - and somehow convinced myself that tea was a healthier choice (hooray for zero calories!). Now I drink tea exclusively.

I love all different varieties of tea but my favorite lately has been jasmine green.

Here are two of tea-related questions - for all you tea connoisseurs:

1) Does anyone else notice a taste difference when they use water that was left in a metal kettle overnight or for an extended period of time?

2) Do you prefer looseleaf or pre-bagged teas?

1. i do notice a not so diserable difference
    2. looseleaf is often more expensive and harder for me to get but i do enjoy it more