BOOBIES, LADIES...

Options

Replies

• Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD I Just want The up W/o Padding So hard To find DD Ugh & So Expenisive for Good Quality Ones
  • kaitberr11
    Options
    Lane Bryant has WONDERFUL comfortable bras with added support. Plus they measure you in store to get the exact fit. I love their T-shirt bras! Also, they're always having sales on them. Like buy two get one free. So pretty much three amazing bras for the same price as one Victoria secret bra!
  • Im hearing you loud and clear sweetness - I LURVVVV buying pretty Bras and at a DD - I dont need the extra padding either....

I also HATE the HUGEEEEEE straps they feel the need to put on the back - Us voluptuous girls can wear beautiful underwear too :-)
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    I have a small waist and full cup 30D It is next to impossible to even find a bra that fits properly, let alone one that is cute. I cannot even shop at the cheap stores like LaSenza and Victoria's Secret because the smallest band they carry is 32 and the largest cup in that band is a B. :sad:
  • beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mine are headed South fast, so even at a full D I kinda enjoy a little padding. I look like a freak of nature in a Push up!!! I like Kohl's for buying bras ...dunno why really, I used to do VS, but they just don't fit right anymore and too expensive for what I get. AS for cute and sexy ............... idk, I haven't had a need for it in years, maybe I need to make that change next
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    At a 34DD I find that even Victoria's Secret don't fit. :frown: The wires cut up under my arms.:grumble: I've had some luck at Soma's (sidekick of Chico's) Not really padded but lined for that nipple thing. They/'re not cheap, but if you're near an outlet or catch a clearance, stock up!:happy:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I HATE bras, period.....
    agree I only wear one to weddings and funerals quit wearing them when we burned them many years ago
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I loooooooooove extra padding.

In any case, Kmart in NZ is great at bras. When I went, there was a lady that pretty much did everything for me. I am sure she was some kind of wizard. At the time I was like a 20 - 22 and she was just like '20DD COME THIS WAY!' and I was good to go with expensive, adorable bras that are now far, FAR too big for me. Such is life.
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    cough<zellers>cough

Zellers has "Cuvatious"; not expensive bras but they last. I find them very nice and supportive and they come in bigger cup sizes. I really like those.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    If I was only a DD I would want extra padding, as it is I am a 32GG to H and I can't get any nice bras at ALL, they all look like my Mum would wear them.....yuk
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've figured out that Victoria Secrets... while they have nice bras... just isn't for me. Most of the cute ones ALL have padding! I'm a D and I just don't need any padding!! They either make me look like my boobs are going to suffocate me.. or they keep moving and give me the 4 boob look and I'll have to keep adjusting.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I find the ones with padding are more comfortable. Maybe it's just me.
  • Liquid741
    Options
    I agree with you, and I really like the ones that add 3 cup sizes, it's so funny. and false advertising.

specially if your the guy at the end of the date!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Oh Miss Aggie! I'll trade you problems. I was between a 40B and 40C. My girls are rapidly going awol. Not sure what size I'd be at the moment. Between losing cuppage and gravity I not only need padding but the girls require an industrial strength shelf to hold them up where they belong.

Don't mind me....I'm just pouting! My boobs were the only thing I liked about being fat. When I was small I could barely fill a 32B.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have a bra that is a Playtex/Bali that I bought through Avon. It's wire free and doesn't have the extra padding but does provide temperature coverage. I'm a DD so I'm all too familiar with the hunt for a comfy bra but this one is awesome and super comfy.
  • flutish
    Options
    A cup...wish I had your problem.

Just sayin'.
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am a size 39 DD and I get my bras through Victoria Secret but due to the size I have to buy them online because the store does not carry them. Yes they can be expensive but you wash them by hand and they last a really long time. When I weighed 200lbs and less I wore a 36 C and could shop in the store. I have also found it frustrating that the larger the bra the less variety but online they have all prints and designs so that solved that problem. I have been wearing victoria secret since I was 16 and have not found any bras that fit as well or last as long.
  • kaiilyn_23
    Options
    Depending on brand & what type of bra, I'm either a B or a C (overspilling C when I'm on my period... water weight, lovely!). I hate the amount of paddin. I'm about a 32 or a 34 B/C! My mom's the same, haha. I always get the kind with just under-wire to keep them up if that makes sense, and little padding. I can usually only find them at Wal-Mart! If I go to Victoria's Secret, or Lasenza, I can never find bras that don't make me look fake! Yikes.
  • kaiilyn_23
    Options
    Depending on brand & what type of bra, I'm either a B or a C (overspilling C when I'm on my period... water weight, lovely!). I hate the amount of paddin. I'm about a 32 or a 34 B/C! My mom's the same, haha. I always get the kind with just under-wire to keep them up if that makes sense, and little padding. I can usually only find them at Wal-Mart! If I go to Victoria's Secret, or Lasenza, I can never find bras that don't make me look fake! Yikes.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    At my highest weight I was a 40DD and 40D and I wore playtex bras! very comfortable... I got them from Target. They are made for plus size girls mostly I think bc I could never find one lower than a 38. now I wear a 36D usually and even now can fit into 36C but you're right, the padded push up bras are the dumbest things ever. I don't even feel support in them because it's just all padding.

For those with larger chests, try Lane Bryant Cacique! I got a good bra there, they start at 38. They have a LITTLE padding, but it's mostly just how the bra is made, it doesn't have the push-up padding at the bottom and it's just smooth all the way through. It is a demi-cup I believe with convertible straps so you can wear the white straps, clear straps, go strapless, or criss-cross. The cups are a little too big for me now but it is still a good bra in terms of support.

I hate Victoria's Secret bras, they do not work well with us big chested girls. Try the playtex bras or Cacique! A good well-fitting bra can make you look amazing :)