• grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Or you could try something safe like Sassy Water recipe:

8.5 cups of water
    1 tsp. grated ginger
    1 medium cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
    1 medium lemon peeled and thinly sliced
    12 small spearmint leaves

Mix together, put in the refrigerator overnight, and drink throughout the next day. It is yummy, a natural diuretic, and helps with bloating too. I like it.
  • taylorromanyk
    Options
    I get my water source from beer, it tastes better.

Hahahah, yes.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a drinking problem.

airplane1213112.jpg
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Plain water is my favorite drink. Once you have a mindset of clean eating, all of this man made junk just seems unapatizing.
    I like water but how does everyone drink it when it is cold? that is the hardest time for me to drink it i do not drink tons of water but i do get about 6 glasses a day, But in the winter time it gets a little harder to drink then. In my opinion.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I just add lemon if I want something different. I don't trust anything artificial that says no calories.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Plain water is my favorite drink. Once you have a mindset of clean eating, all of this man made junk just seems unapatizing.
    I like water but how does everyone drink it when it is cold? that is the hardest time for me to drink it i do not drink tons of water but i do get about 6 glasses a day, But in the winter time it gets a little harder to drink then. In my opinion.

Then don't drink it! Drink hot stuff...tea, coffee, hot chocolate, anything. It all counts towards you "8 a day".
  • mk0811
    mk0811 Posts: 10
    Options
    You may want to try carrying True Lime, True Lemon, etc. They are these little packets of dried fruit that you can use to flavor drinks. It is great because you can keep them in your purse & have them whenever you want. They are super cheap too.

those sound good, do they keep them with the drink mixes?

I've seen it in the baking aisle near sugar and sugar substitutes.

I've seen it near the sugar as well - and depending on the store, it is sometimes placed near the spices also.