1,000 Calorie Burn Monday

Options
Today is 1,000 Calorie Burn Monday - Who's with me? Let's get some people on board and burn 100,000 Calories today!!

Post your workout and calories burned.. Add your total to the person above you so we have a running total!

GoTime_Lets_do_this-s320x400-45520-580.jpg

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I will definitely have over 1,000 calories burned today, will post back tonight when Im done
  • I wish I could. I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts. Today is my 5th shift in a row. I wear my pedometer to work though and average 4 miles a day. Maybe when I get home I can do an On Demand work out to compensate for the rest of the points I don't burn during the day. You have motivated me. I will post later when its all said and done. I will do my best!

2190826.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Gonna be easy for me today. I typically burn a little over 500 during my lunchtime visit to the elliptical, and I'm playing racquetball tonight, which should easily burn another 800+.
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    burn 1500 plus, running 51 minutes then some walking to get back home.
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Pilates for me. It would be a miracle to burn that much, but its good for my body just the same :wink: Have fun!
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    1126 for me today....HIIT this morning and Body Combat tonight!
  • Legalchica
    Options
    will do :)
  • rowdyokra35
    rowdyokra35 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    would like to get in on this fun....on my feet all day at work and then the usual 30-45 minute walk and jog with my dog..should be able too...
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    1408 today. 60 minutes running 60 minutes biking and 15 minutes abs.
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm in sounds great!
  • PlumeriaTattoo
    PlumeriaTattoo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow...this seems like a lot! I run 2.5 miles, and burn less than 300 calories. How are you all burning so many calories?
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Wow...this seems like a lot! I run 2.5 miles, and burn less than 300 calories. How are you all burning so many calories?
    Thats a good question. There are days (like today) where I'll up my level. A little higher intensity and go a little longer.

I'm hitting the Elipitical at lunch and pounding the pavement this evening. Should put me a little over 1,000 for the day. It also helps that I'm ever so slightly heavier than I should be so I burn a little more as a result.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    15 minutes rowing - level 10 , 30 minutes on the cross trainer level 6 and then 45 minutes of circuit training upper body....going heavy with the weights..

a great day
  • noctuae
    Options
    I'm going to serisouly try that. I'm pretty sure I wont make it that high, but hopefully I reach atleast 700 calories. I need to step it up.
  • asaba1013
    Options
    IM DOWN!!!!!
    :drinker:
  • Lisajane76
    Lisajane76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I will be doing Zumba for 1 hour this evening, as well as 45 minutes on the Elliptical! I need friends and motivation to stay on track!! I've only got 25 more to go until I'm at goal weight!! :heart: :heart: :happy:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I GOT THIS!! Just have to wait for me!! Will check in this evening!! Great idea by the way!!
  • Leviram
    Options
    Gonna definitely try to get to that number!
  • ilikejam33
    ilikejam33 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Im game for trying, alredy burned 564 at spin this morning so only another 500 to go :) Check back in later tonight.
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Imma try like hell! on Month 2 of Insanity and can burn about 500 cals. Going to be OUTSIDE while it's nice and warm here in AR.

I might just make All Mondays 1000 cal burn Mondays!

Thank you so much for sharing

Sara