• BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    Joey beat Kyle today in the Nationwide....:drinker:

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY NASCAR BUDDIES....:flowerforyou:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Wow, been here for almost a month and never knew there was a NASCAR thread :noway:
    Lets try to keep it alive. Looking forward to some racing chat with you all.

Don't worry my friend, these fan-atics get together every weekend.

How are you all, anyway?

(I come for the company. :drinker: Not really that interested in the race.)
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    I am very glad that NASCAR is not racing tomorrow....so that they can all spend this blessed day with their families......but I will miss not watching a race....

:flowerforyou: HAPPY EASTER ALL:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    Joey beat Kyle today in the Nationwide....:drinker:

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY NASCAR BUDDIES....:flowerforyou:

I'm happy when anyone beats Kyle....Joey who, Gramma? I'm a Sprint snob.....
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Wow, been here for almost a month and never knew there was a NASCAR thread :noway:
    Lets try to keep it alive. Looking forward to some racing chat with you all.

(I come for the company. :drinker: Not really that interested in the race.)

Dems fightin' words miss.
  • Dusty74
    Dusty74 Posts: 68
    Options
    Glad to see Joey get another win. I see him doing great things in the future... maybe another Kyle Busch? Hopefully without the attitude :laugh:
  • TheMeatman
    Options
    We got Talladega coming up shortly. Anybody going?
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Glad to see Joey get another win. I see him doing great things in the future... maybe another Kyle Busch? Hopefully without the attitude :laugh:

Is it Legano? I'm a Sprint watcher.

Talledega, you got an extra ticket, TheMeatman?????
  • Dusty74
    Options

Yep, Joey Lagano.
    Ya may as well watch the Nationwide Series, half the field are cup drivers:ohwell:
  • cmriverside
    Options

Yep, Joey Lagano.
    Ya may as well watch the Nationwide Series, half the field are cup drivers:ohwell:

Unfortunately there are only so many hours in a week. Plus I'm a Jeff Gordon fan. I guess I could have watched it this week since there's no Cup race tomorrow.....

Good for Legano!! Kyle is starting to get on my last nerve...:grumble:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I had no idea this thread was here - glad to find it!!! Looking forward to the race at Talledega in a couple weeks. Not going, but I wish I was. Bummer no race tomorrow...
  • TheMeatman
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, I still gotta get tickets myself. Sadly the Nationwide race is smack in the middle of my son's baseball game. His jersey number, since he was 5, is 20. He is the biggest Tony Stewart fan, and man was he mad when Tony switched car #'s.

MenHueyatDega2.jpg

This is us at the 2005 fall race. Right on the finish line, got to watch my fave, Elliott Sadler cross the finish line on the roof. I caught no end of H*** that day.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Ha ha - Poor Elliot! There's a story for his grandkids, and they'll play that clip forevermore at Talledega.

Well, I hope you get tickets, wish I was going.
  • Dusty74
    Options
    His jersey number, since he was 5, is 20. He is the biggest Tony Stewart fan, and man was he mad when Tony switched car #'s.

My little boy is three and is a Smoke fan also. He was so confused for the first three races... couldn't figure out why Tony was wearing red and the orange car wasn't in front :laugh:

We wear many colors around here. I'm a Stewart fan, my wife likes Junior(for reasons other than his driving ability), and the little guy likes Tony and Jr.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    We got Talladega coming up shortly. Anybody going?

no---but the Richmond race is just around the corner....and I WILL be there.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Don't forget! PIR Sprint Cup is a night race - starts in an hour - whew, I just got home in time. Love PIR.

Go 24.:glasses:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    15 MIINUTES TILL BOOGITY.

watch out rattlesnakes - LOUD cars in your neighborhood.
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    I am watching now...they are interviewing Jeff Gordon at the moment.. Hope it is a good race...I love night racing.......

GO KASEY!!!!!!!!
  • Dusty74
    Options
    Finally, a Saturday night short track race. My favorite! Go TONY!
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Go Ryan & Tony!!!