What's the weirdest dream that you've ever had?

Options
jr1985
jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
I'm sure that this isn't the weirdest, But last night I dreamed that My Grandma showed up to church Butt Naked because she thought it would be more comfortable.

I generally have super powers and have to save the world from destruction in my dreams though. lol

My favorite ex-boss said that she had a dream that I tried to jump across the grand canyon, missed, and she had to rush to give me CPR.

What are some of your interesting dreams?

Replies

• SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i had a dream it was raining killer whales...by far the wierdest that i can remember...
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    This is my current status: " I had a dream last night that Jeff Goldblum was a geologist and he came to my house and we talked about kittens."
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Probably not appropriate to share xD

...and im sure im not the only one lol
  • ManicMelody
    Options
    I had a dream that it was a custom in my culture to eat one's parents when one came of age. I turned 16 and had to kill them. I didn't want them to taste like humans, so I filled them full of skittles in order to cover the taste.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i also had a dream that tom cruise and his scientologists showed up to my doorstep and kidnapped me to make me convert.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness. i just had the weirdest nastiest dream on saturday night.

it included me barefoot, a gas station bathroom, a black dog and poop. DISGUSTING. I woke up gagging. Even right now, I get nauseated thinking about it.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    LOL...Did you see granny panties? Last night after watching Desperate Housewives, I had a dream of a dead body with no extremities.
  • twistofcain
    Options
    Mine usually involve murder, and me owning the tamest Burmese/Anaconda hybrid known to man. And what causes these is having sugar before bed...rots some people's teeth, makes me have ****ed up dreams. So, in essence, I am like a Gremlin.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that it was a custom in my culture to eat one's parents when one came of age. I turned 16 and had to kill them. I didn't want them to taste like humans, so I filled them full of skittles in order to cover the taste.

That's hilarious!!! LOL :D
  • PeytonLT
    Options
    I don't have weird dreams... I have scary, vivid, all-too-real dreams. I talk to a lot of dead people and usually dream about people dying. I would love to have a weird dream... or a happy dream. Maybe then I could feel like I actually got sleep. :/
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Meercats. I have no idea.
    It's supposed to mean I'm being protected. I have no idea!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I've had weirder, but recently, I dreamt that I was getting ready for a shower. I took off two pairs of basketball shorts, two pairs of short shorts, then every time I took off a pair of underwear there was another pair underneath. They were different styles and colors. I just kept peeling them off. Then, someone distracted me through the bathroom door, I answered them and when I looked back down, EVERYTHING was back on and I had to start over.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I have really messed up dreams every night. Sometimes pretty freaky.
    It seems my dreams love to get all the things I fear most involved. I at terrified of heights and dream a lot that I'm stuck on the roof of a building near falling off. Or my kids are. I hate it!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that lasted a few weeks where I was in this hospital type place. My bed was by the desk of the leader...
    everyday we would drink a little bit more of this liquid that made us tired. We would then go on these small field trips such as to the grocery store. We wore all white. I knew one day I would not wake up because the medicine was meant to kill me, but I felt peaceful and content. I woke up feeling the most rested I ever felt in my life!

I also had a dream more recently where my ex boyfriend murdered me, and as a ghost I met this man who made me an offer to restart my life, but in another persons body. I was "reincarnated" as a girl who owned a supermarket in a once-ghetto town in Texas. I was pretty stoked about how things turned out, and I was good looking haha. But then the guy I made a deal with tried killing me (he was using me to kill this girl). Luckily I won and was really happy with my life. I felt my future was very bright.

I remember my dreams pretty much everynight, and they are all pretty weird though and often last more than a day...
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    I have dreamed that I was standing outside a mall and there were people trapped in the heating/cooling ducts. There were demands made, and if they werent met then the people in the ducts would be burned to death with the heating system.

If I dream I'm naked, then nobody notices til I go to get dressed, then I get funny looks.

I dreamed I was trapped in a water bed mattress and I had to go to the hole where you put water in to breath. My mother refused to cut the mattress, and said I got myself in there I could get myself out.
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I pulled an all-nighter to finish my paper on John Adams for my foundations of the American Republic, I had about 10 cups of coffee. When I finally went to sleep, I dreamed I was married to John Adams, had an affair with Thomas Jefferson and shot Alexander Hamilton.......I think it was a history overload!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I dreamt for years that I was chased by a Tbone steak.

Literally...I was running (yet getting nowhere) and a slab of meat was slinking up behind me. Thankfully I never got caught....
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    I dreamt for years that I was chased by a Tbone steak.

The dreamt for years part reminded me ~ I used to dream my SO and I had a child, the age always varied from newborn to around 3yrs old, and he LOST THE KID ~ We'd be at home watching tv, or going somewhere in the car, and all of a sudden I'd say 'wheres the baby?!?' and he'd shrug and go oh I forget to pick him/her up (male/female also changed from dream to dream) or something along those lines. Wellll yeah I'd get upset. He'd be all 'whats the big deal? we can always go get him/her tomorrow geeze'

I had that dream for YEARS, at least once a week. To the point that it got to be a joke, I'd wake up an go 'you lost another baby last night' an we'd laff. I FINALLY dreamed that he found them all. At one time. I walked in the front door of a house I've never seen and when I say there were kids every where, I do mean EVERYWHERE. Hanging off the curtains, hanging off the stair rail, all over the floors and sofa ~ never seen so many kids in my LIFE anywhere. He walked in the door way across the room from me an goes "I found them" beaming like he was quite proud of himself. After that I have never dreamed he lost another kid.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I've ALWAYS had odd dreams.

But the oddest...
    Was when I was about 10.

My current stuffed"easter bunny" was trying to kill me, so I wouldn't wake up to get my new easter basket.
    With my new easter bunny.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    when i was in college i had a dream that the transportation system for our campus was a bunch of big colorful kites that ran on rails made of rope. you would sit on them and they would carry you all over campus. it was a beautiful sight.