Starting 30 Day Shred Today!!

Options

Replies

• 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I will be doing it sometime next year. I have to wait till I have the baby and thenn 6 weeks pp, and I don't think I will be ready to do it for a month or 2 after I am 6 weeks pp. But I can not wait to do it. I did it last year and I was happy with my results.
  • Sassi50
    Sassi50 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in....did it this morning and let me tell you....walking down the stairs afterwards, I know I will hurt tomorrow!!!!! I know we'll all kill it (and I agree, you'll be yelling at her)!!!!!
  • angelxxoh
    Options
    its free on bright house networks - "Sports and fitness on demand" under Jillian. ;-)
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot. I always start it and then stop (SMH). I will try to stick it out this time.
  • Im waiting to get my DVD in the mail! Hopefully I get it soon I am super Excited!!!! Good luck ladies!
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'll start today. I did it two times last week, but will do my best to do it every day for the next 30!

Janine
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I started it back in the first of October, and did it for about 9 days straight, and lost TONS of inches and a couple of pounds, but then I stopped doing it!!! I am thinking of re-starting it here soon!! Good luck and stick with it and you'll get GREAT results!! :)
  • Firstwwjd
    Firstwwjd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started last week but only did 2 days of it earlier in the week. I am going to commit to doing it everyday though. Glad to be on this journey with others.

By the way, I know it works as I was so very sore last week after I did it!
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I will try the 30 day shred starting today I have had this dvd for over a year and have yet to do anything with it so I will take my measurements when I get home.
  • JessicaBoggess
    Options
    After reading all the responses I think that i will start mine again too! Wish me luch guys/ gals
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    its free on bright house networks - "Sports and fitness on demand" under Jillian. ;-)

Glad you mentioned that, because it made me look for it on my on demand channels, and I get it for free too, as well as some yoga and other things! I guess I'll be starting today too! Anybody else starting today, feel free to add me, I'll need to motivation!
  • beckie4442
    Options
    Hellooooo, I'm currently on day 7 and yeah it is tough but the minuites fly by.... I've looked at levels 2 and 3 though and they look alot harder looking forward to it!!!!!:cry: All the best and good luck I hope you get the results you're after....
  • DanaM810
    DanaM810 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone!!
  • Cbcarter08
    Cbcarter08 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6....I was sooooo sore days 1-5 but today I'm okay. The minutes go by so fast now and I'm actually looking forward to doing it when I get home. My co-worker told me that I'm looking tiny today so that gave me a boost of confidence. I haven't noticed a huge weight loss (about 2 lbs since I started) but my clothes are getting bigger so I think that's a good sign! Good luck everyone.
  • Yorkshirelass2
    Options
    thanks for the clairfication there lol i hate being outta the loop ;o)
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Lol, my DVD finally came! Level 1, day 1 done! Wow, I'm feeling it! Note to self: 5lb weights, waaaay too much to start out with!
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Still havent started my video yet I will try to start it by next week
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    L1D9 done!! Whew! So ready to move to level 2!
  • ragazza1
    ragazza1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Am starting this tomorrow....but can't find it anywhere on the exercise database to add to my diary.Can anyone help,please?
  • jmg0906
    Options
    Everyone just uses "circuit training" since there is no option for 30DS.