New and needing some focus

WanderingBomb
WanderingBomb Posts: 69 Member
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, i made this account a while ago, but havent really been using it, but with my bf getting ready to deploy for 4 months i want to be back in shape and blow him away when he gets back. Anyone else out there working on a dead line? and what do y'all do to keep focused?

Replies

• I just started it a week ago, its pretty easy to stay focused because you log in and everyday you can see if you met your net calorie goal. So all I can say is get started, I've found it easy to use and I'm feeling better already.
  • huge difference in motivation and progress when you log in, vs not logging in. There's something about seeing the totals in front of you that helps keep you going.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    I look at all the clothes in my closet and it keeps me determined to fit into them! Tracking your food REALLY helps open your eyes to portions. Good luck!
  • Focus you must!

Good luck!
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 138 Member
    Hey everyone, i made this account a while ago, but havent really been using it, but with my bf getting ready to deploy for 4 months i want to be back in shape and blow him away when he gets back. Anyone else out there working on a dead line? and what do y'all do to keep focused?

You are on the right track....Post everything that touches your lips and watch in happen.

My son was deployed 11/1/11 too...and I surely would love to be at goal when he returns, as my weight is a health issue and I do not want him to worry while he is gone....THAT'S A GREAT MOTIVATOR.
This discussion has been closed.