Parasites

Options

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I've been using the tapeworm protocol for 5 weeks now, and have dropped 33 pounds.

That is truly disgusting. I hope you're joking.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i dont know how tapeworms effect humans, but i do know the really dont effect dogs and cast much at all.

now if you want to lose weight ..........................Giardia.

saw on a program this guy lost like 20 pounds in a couple of weeks.

oh sure he wound up in the hospital on ivs and all. but you know what everyone around here likes to say.

NOTHING WORTH IT COMES EASY
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    I've been using the tapeworm protocol for 5 weeks now, and have dropped 33 pounds.

Tastes great / Less filling! LOL!
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    My daughter had pinworms once, and that was disgusting enough. The thought of PURPOSELY putting something like that in your body is just...geez, I can't even find the words.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    LOL I think it is funny how some people say they can't imagine having parasites in their bodies... well, ya already do! Humans naturally have parasites, a lot of them actually. Some are good while some are bad but are there in moderation. It is only when a human gets infected with the wrong kind of parasite or has too much for the body to handle does it turn into a negative.
    LOL I think it is funny how you are purposely misunderstanding what people have said just to make yourself feel smart. No one said "OMG there are currently no parasites in my body!" Everyone said that we don't want to purposely introduce new parasites into our bodies.
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    ok first EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

second EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

and I really don't think anyone in their right mind would consider this.... first it's NASTY...... I don't want these things crawling around inside of me....

third..... as a breeder I can tell you ....... MOST DOGS HAVE WORMS...... sorry folks its' just a fact of life.... and unless they are heavily infested with them.... they don't cause general weight loss to any degree...... they are just nasty.....

and fourth... if no one has mentioned this earlier....... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR GODS SAKE EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Sooooo. the important question is "how do you track the calories burnt by the tapeworms?" Under cardio?
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to do anything that would make me scoot my bum across the carpet.

I cant stop laughing!!!, This would be my answer too lol
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    This green pill red pill thing is brilliant. The true "one weird old trick for a flat belly" for sure!

Ever seen a dog with a belly full of worms????? not attractive
  • AshleyAmmerman
    Options
    Care about being more specific? Because generally tapeworm protocol is used in the context of getting ride of tape worms. Which people have done to loose weight because the amount of tape worms has grown to an unsafe amount.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Maria Callas was reported to have contracted tapeworm from sushi and lost loads of weight. Apparently she swore by the method and repeated it any time she felt a bit porky. Eeeeeewwwwwwww but by god she could sing!
  • barwood
    barwood Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I heard of someone doing it and they died. I think this program is the best way to go and more healthy.Just saying.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to do anything that would make me scoot my bum across the carpet.

hemm that is usually cause by overly full anal glands, you don't have any
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    16j58d5.jpg

They're cute. Everyone should have one.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    lmao!
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I adopted a puppy that had worms once and trust me....after seeing live, white worms inching their way own of his a$#hole and falling to the ground (about 5 at a time) you would NEVER even want to think about such a thing in your own body.

This happen to me when I adopted a puppy once, agree the worse thing to see.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! My mom told me that when HER mother was young, they had a "weight loss pill" they could take. You take the green pill to start the weight loss & take the red pill when you reached the weight you wanted. The green pill was a tape worm. The red pill killed it.

Disgusting!!
    blue-pill.gif
    red-pill.gif
  • bens_mommy
    Options
    16j58d5.jpg

They're cute. Everyone should have one.

-SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB-

:sad:

I HATE this. Hahaha.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    The last couple of times I intentionally put extra parasites in my body, I actually gained 37 lbs. 9 months later I lost like 10 in one day though. LOL
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    The last time I rid myself of a parasite I lost like 160lbs. Does divorce count??

j/k I never got divorced and am happily married.