Parasites

Options

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to do anything that would make me scoot my bum across the carpet.

hemm that is usually cause by overly full anal glands, you don't have any

Uh, it's also caused when a dog has worms hanging out of its butt.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    This topic is really great for killing the muchies. You guys are saving me like a couple hundred calories right now. LMAO
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thank you, this post has just stopped me feeling hungry!!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Free fishing bait. Nothing like a big white flat home made tapeworm to catch your fish limit. lol ok that was gross!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! My mom told me that when HER mother was young, they had a "weight loss pill" they could take. You take the green pill to start the weight loss & take the red pill when you reached the weight you wanted. The green pill was a tape worm. The red pill killed it.

Disgusting!!

Yes heard this on television just this week, it is now illegal to sell these pills, the green pill contained a tapeworm egg, and as you rightly say, the red pill killed it. And to all of you thinking that a tapeworm is like the worms that humans and dogs get, the little thread worms that look like white threads and come out of your bum, that is NOT what a tapeworm is, a tapeworm can grow to up to 40 FEET long, and you can catch them from eating badly and unhygienicaly prepared pork, beef or fish.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Free fishing bait. Nothing like a big white flat home made tapeworm to catch your fish limit. lol ok that was gross!!

That's actually a great idea - plus the fish is great protein and you can burn calories casting the rod. This isn't just a quick fix, it's a lifestyle change. LMAO
  • AshleyAmmerman
    Options
    lol
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else see the "Parasite Cleanse" Google Ad when they clicked on this post LOL
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I've been using the tapeworm protocol for 5 weeks now, and have dropped 33 pounds.
    Where did you get the worms?
    Guatemala
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Did anyone else see the "Parasite Cleanse" Google Ad when they clicked on this post LOL

Yeah the ads are tailored to key words from the posts. It's pretty funny if you start paying attention in various topics. I'm also seeing adverts for Dog Worm Prevention and Slim Fast. Great combo. LOL
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I've been using the tapeworm protocol for 5 weeks now, and have dropped 33 pounds.
    That is truly disgusting. I hope you're joking.
    No need to be snarky and judgmental.
  • poisongirl6485
    Options

Uhhh, okay dude. You're putting a freaking WORM inside your body to lose weight. It is eating all of the nutrients that your body should be absorbing. It is not healthy. Yuck.

I believe the word is desperation.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A banner for "Dr Flora's Parasite Cleanse" is on my sidebar now. A cute little hookworm is smiling at me! :sad:
  • poisongirl6485
    Options
    A banner for "Dr Flora's Parasite Cleanse" is on my sidebar now. A cute little hookworm is smiling at me! :sad:

mine is just an ad for a gym, thank god! i don't know if i could handle a nasty worm staring me inthe face!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Uhhh, okay dude. You're putting a freaking WORM inside your body to lose weight. It is eating all of the nutrients that your body should be absorbing. It is not healthy. Yuck.

To each his own. Checked with the doc, and I'm healthy as a horse.
  • poisongirl6485
    Options

Your doctor condones the use of a worm you obtained from Guatemala for weight loss????
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options

Healthy as a regular horse, or healthy as a horse with worms? LOL No disrespect, just couldn't resist. :-) Whether this is just a joke or your dr. is cool with it (b/c I really can't tell), it's your thing, nobody else's. ;)
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

Your doctor condones the use of a worm you obtained from Guatemala for weight loss????
    He checked me out, did blood work, and I'm fine. Do you know how many are walking around with parasites, and have no idea?
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Trolling counts as a parasite.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I wonder if Trolling counts as a parasite.
    Don't know, but being a sponge might.

sponge_466x389.jpg