ANY "BY CHRISTMAS" Challenges???

Options
Hey friends, (and if we arent pals already feel free to add me, we can motivate one another!!!!)
I have 20 more pounds to lose and im looking to shed most of them by Christmas to look hot at all those family and friend events!!!!
Anybody hosting any challenges?!!

Replies

• kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hello :) i will join in, aiming for 7lb by Christmas. I should be losing twice that given my net and exercise but i am on high dose steroids which seem to be making it really difficult to shift anything at all.
    Good luck!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Ps just looked at your profile and you look fantastic! Well done on the loss so far, you're looking awesome :) x
  • wenrenee77
    Options
    I'm up for this as well! I don't know how to host a challenge, but I could really use the encouragement from others! I would like to lose 10 pounds by Christmas (a tad over 1 pound per week).

I'm getting back into exercise mode tonight. I sat down this morning and began writing out my schedule - work, son, school, exercise, hobbies, etc. I will finish it this evening & post it at home to remind me of what I should be doing & when. Hopefully after a couple of weeks I won't need the schedule any longer since it'll be routine.

-W.
  • 2myfuture
    2myfuture Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would love to join a challenge so let me know if you find anything! I have about another 20 lbs to loose and would love to get a good amount of that done by Christmas! Let me know!
  • skinnycow125
    Options
    i would love to lose about 30lbs before christmas. we have a lot of family coming and that would be the perfect present would be hitting 161. i've lost 7 this week. and start a new workout plan tonight. for my body, i feel like its an attainable goal. good luck to everyone!