Vegetarians with open food diaries?

Options

Replies

• meganlee85
    Options
    I eat vegan and gluten-free with a friends-only diary, but I run a blog with pictures and recipes for what I eat everyday http://EatSimpleEatFresh.blogspot.com :)
  • Prettyinpaisley
    Prettyinpaisley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been a pescatarian for 10 years (I eat eggs, dairy and seafood but no other meats).

My diary is open to friends - feel free to add me, but ignore the past weekend, as it was my anniversary and I went a little out of control.
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am a veggie and I leave it open. Im trying to be Vegan but I screw up sometimes and eat something inadvertently that isnt. You can add me and spy, I eat some yummy stuff and will be posting a bunch of my recipes.
    Added! I'm trying to evenutally become vegan - I'm eating quite a lot of yoghurt and cream cheese at the moment for protein but one day I'll get there! I've been vegetarian for a year and it was so easy giving up meat, if only dairy was the same!
    I haven't decided about eggs though, I only ever buy free range and I don't think there's anything wrong with that, the only reason I'd give it up is to label myself a vegan which seems like a silly reason.
  • cptnjck0209
    cptnjck0209 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm veggie, not sure my diary is any good because I go over in carbs quite a bit but I used to be a slimming world girl and they never minded my carb intake for things like pasta so... Feel free to have a look :)
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    I'm going back to veggie. I was vegan for a loooong time but went crazy and started eating meat again. :/ I'll open my food diary so friends can see it. In the transitional phase I'm sure I'll be eating too much processed soy stuff, but once I get on track I'll do much better. I never seem to have trouble with protein, if anything I make the tracker angry by eating "too much" protein because I like to keep my carbs pretty low. All of you are welcome to add me as a friend. Like Shanz says, us vegheads have to stick together!
    Ekkk I hate the idea of processed soy stuff! But it's really useful in the transition! I still eat soy sausages when I go to bbq's and can't be bothered making vegie kebabs but other than that trying to steer clear!
    My carbs are always way too high and my protein too low so I'll take a leaf out of your book!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    I eat vegan and gluten-free with a friends-only diary, but I run a blog with pictures and recipes for what I eat everyday http://EatSimpleEatFresh.blogspot.com :)
    Will be checking out the blog! Thanks!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    im turned vegetarian for the past 3 weeks and im loving it. i still eat eggs but no fish meat or dairy. if u friend me then u can see my diary. to get protein i have eggs and beans and nuts.
    You are my ideal! I think I still want to eat eggs (free range only) but nothing else - hope you stick to it! The first few weeks are the hardest while your body adjusts to the idea of a meal without meat!
  • shannylove9
    shannylove9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am a pescatarian I eat fish sometimes and I would love to find some people on here with similar diets that could help me be accountable. Its hard sometimes to eat healthy and vegetarian for me I sometimes fall to eating pasta. :)
  • Eat2Live2Run
    Eat2Live2Run Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm a pescetarian, and my diary is open to the world :D
    I hope you find some inspiration!
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    Mine is open as well! I'm Pescatarian/Paleolithic...So my diary consist of alot of veggies, fruits, fish/shellfish, eggs and nuts.
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I a mostly veggie for 16 years (I eat fish and eggs) and my diary is open. Feel free to ad me as well!
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and mostly organic whole foods. I stayed vegan for 2 years, prefer to call myself a plant-based eater. My diary is open.
  • greensnow
    Options
    I'm vegetarian!! I don't know if I'm the BEST example haha but feel free to sneak a peek :) x
  • Kymmy81
    Kymmy81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm veg too - I don't eat dairy and I'm going to be transitioning out eggs soon too soon. I'm finding that pea protein powder is making a real difference. It doesn't taste totally awesome but the brand I use has only 3 ingredients (the protein, natural vanilla and natural sweetener) so I don't mind. Just add a couple of frozen berries and some almond milk, blenderize it and it's like a berry thickshake!

Feel free to add me too, I don't have many veg friends and find looking at meat-filled diaries less than inspiring!

K x
  • Kymmy81
    Kymmy81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options

Ohmygoodness - your blog is amazing. Food p0rn!

xxx
  • vicpar
    Options
    I'm Vegan, my diary is open to friends. Add me if your still interested.
  • JeepsMcCreeps
    Options
    I'm a vegan and I eat a lot lot lot of carbs but they're all complex and I usually don't go over due to my activity level. You can creep on my diary but I'm embarrassingly chocoholic. :P
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I'm always vegetarian; mostly vegan. My food diary is open to friends, but feel free to friend me.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Bump