18 Months Later Down 80 Pounds Half Marathon Completed!

Options

Replies

• 2011EP
    2011EP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats! All the hard work and dedication paid off! Inspiring!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!!!!!!
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Truly Inspiring!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I love your detailed post and the pictures were a real motivator. Life must be so different now. WOW...congrats!
  • emilyhow19
    emilyhow19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job Brandon!! You give me a lot of motivation. It does get tough when people pick at you for trying to be healthy- Its good to know other people struggled with the same things... I'm very impressed by your hard work!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing! Such motivation to see how people have transformed their lives and their bodies. Thank you for sharing! Plus you are such a handsome young guy! :bigsmile:
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    WOW. Your pictures say more than 100000000000 words. Great work dude!
    ^^^ my thoughts exactly ^^^
  • jhitguy
    Options
    Great job!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great job. You are just a doll. My journey has been long and hard...close to my goal and weight training.People say im nuts,but better NUTs than FAt. =)
  • fixeruppper
    fixeruppper Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful and inspiring story.
  • Heatherdfowler
    Options
    You did and are doing an awesome job! You look like a whole new person. I can relate to being called crazy for calorie counting. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey with us.
  • amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic; way to go! I just finished my first half marathon with another one scheduled in January; I'd LOVE to make your time! ;)
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    you can do it :) just train for it hard. my training was very basic....like 3 miles 3 miles 4 miles. the next week 4 miles 4 miles 5 miles...ect good luck!
    You are fantastic; way to go! I just finished my first half marathon with another one scheduled in January; I'd LOVE to make your time! ;)
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You deserve so many props and on so many different levels that I almost don't know where to begin!!!!
    First of all, congrats on completing the 13.1.... That is something to truly be proud of!!!!!
    Secondly, big congrats on your weight loss and you do sorta kinda look like a different person now compared to your before photo but you can tell it's you in both.
    Thirdly, thank you for being an inspiration to me!!!!! I'm a 4-day old noob who needs all the motivation he can get.
  • harriet_tubman
    Options
    again, congrats! you help me keep my *kitten* in check if you can believe that. i suppose i facebook creep (but only a little and only enough to see if you're still on track, which is what helps me stay on track as well. for serious.)
  • cubsfan1990
    Options
    You look amazing, I went through a similar thing, up and down with yo-yo dieting. I am training for my first half-marathon now and you are such an inspiration. You look incredible, not that you didnt look good before! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments!! Your story is very motivating!!
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What a great story! I can totally relate. Thank you for your post!

This summer my Dad ran 1/2 a marathon and this weekend he will run a full marathon!
    I don't know what more I need as motivation and inspiration.
    There's always that point where you look into the mirror and you don't even recognize yourself anymore.
    You aren't comfortable in your own skin and the food just isn't worth it anymore.
    I WILL run my first 1/2 marathon with my dad and my first full marathon at that! :)
    Maybe not this weekend but it will happen in 2012!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!