Halp! Carb Question

Acg67
Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
I ate a bunch of red potatoes but they were white inside, are they considered a white carb or a red carb!?, because i heard white carbs will make you fat

Also i had a pop tart and it was whitish but then i toasted it and it was brownish, so is that a white carb or brown carb?

thanks!

Replies

• tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    LOL
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    It doesn't matter. You have roughly 20 minutes before the carbs make you morbidly obese.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    You have no choice but to do a cleanse - NOW! You might also want to go on a round of hCG just to reset your metabolism now that you've RUINED it with a potato!

I am going to go pray for you now.
  • :indifferent:
  • BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Its not the color thats the problem as much as the fact your eating carbs this late at night.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    I ate a bunch of red potatoes but they were white inside, are they considered a white carb or a red carb!?, because i heard white carbs will make you fat

Also i had a pop tart and it was whitish but then i toasted it and it was brownish, so is that a white carb or brown carb?

thanks!

Dear Acg67-StudyLinkBot2000,

It appears as though your sarcasmeter is having a malfunction. Please report to the protein garage for a tune-up.

thanks,
    Sidesteal.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    As long as the pop tart was browned then it's ok because all the simple carbs turn into complex carbs, so you're good there, don't worry.

As for the potato, I'm sorry but you have made a big mistake eating that. Potatoes are always bad because they are just like sugar and as you know fat is made of sugar. If you do 3 extra hours of cardio tonight it might help.
  • Sidesteal
    Its not the color thats the problem as much as the fact your eating carbs this late at night.

He sleepwalks. This is fuel, baby!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    HAHA!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    OH THE SHAME!!!!!!! 10000000000000000000000 laps around the pool table for you. Beer curls are allowed for liquidation
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Get to a doctor, immediately.
  • Its not the color thats the problem as much as the fact your eating carbs this late at night.

No carbs after 5pm. Thought you should know.
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    As long as the pop tart was browned then it's ok because all the simple carbs turn into complex carbs, so you're good there, don't worry.

As for the potato, I'm sorry but you have made a big mistake eating that. Potatoes are always bad because they are just like sugar and as you know fat is made of sugar. If you do 3 extra hours of cardio tonight it might help.

Actually, instead of the 3 hours of cardio, he should probably fast for 3 days. It's the only way.
  • Sidesteal
    Its not the color thats the problem as much as the fact your eating carbs this late at night.

He sleepwalks. Didn't you see?
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    That's awful for you! You'll need to do jumping jacks between the hours of noon and 3...you might survive.

He sleepwalks. Didn't you see?

Oh my bad!:)
  • sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    I can see from your pic that you have no clue about CARBs and also how to workout effectively.
    I really feel sad for your low knowledge level :(
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    I can see from your pic that you have no clue about CARBs and also how to workout effectively.
    I really feel sad for your low knowledge level :(

i know :sad:
  • amberlycolina
    amberlycolina Posts: 11 Member
    Poor guy.

This thread killed me! ha!