New Here

Options
Hi all, I'm Jenn. I'm a 34 year old wife and mom to two great kids. I have always struggled with my weight and am trying to get back on the fitness and healthy eating wagon. After my second child I lost 35 pounds of extra weight that I had been carrying before I had kids and feel great, but I can't seem to shake the last 10 or so pounds. I'm hoping with tracking my food and being accountable to everyone here I'll finally be able to succeed and feel better about myself.

Replies

• fen813
    Options
    This is a great tool to keep on track. Plus its super easy to use. Just keep focused and continue exercising.
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The last 10 pounds was the hardest for me too. But I did it and then a few more. You can too. Good luck! And feel free to add me as a friend.
  • TurboFireMama
    TurboFireMama Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Girl! I am looking to lose my last 10 too!! It is time to show those last 10 who is boss!! That is how I am approaching it!

We can do it together!
  • mrdetroy
    Options
    Don't give up. That last 10 lbs. is always the hardest. I worked with a lady that lost 100 lbs. She too struggled all of her life with her weight and worked hard after 3 kids to lose that 100 lbs. She ran a full marathon last year and I had the privilege of helping her get in shape for it. She is an inspiration to me and so many others. She never gave up:) I hope to be able to do a marathon some day too. Nothing is impossible.
  • goobergop
    goobergop Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The users on mfp are a great support system!!!
  • JenniferH007
    Options
    welcome we are all here to support you