LIBC- Really Super Important!!!

Options
New Spread Sheet-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3Ar7LTlG1odFFFNU9fR0JQX0xia25EZWlvSTB3aVE

You CAN change your own individual weight-loss here. Please message me with questions.

Replies

• catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wooo! Love it! And I've updated myself for this week too :flowerforyou:
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Sorry, I've been a little under the weather so I haven't been as active with the updates.
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I didnt see my name on the spredsheet..should i add myself?
  • cschu544
    Options
    If you weren't part of the original 65, you wouldn't be on the sheet. I kept the challenge open to everyone to participate, but there is no way to keep track of hundreds of people.
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Sorry, I've been a little under the weather so I haven't been as active with the updates.

Yeah, I saw your status earlier and meant to reply, I hope you're resting and feeling better soon :)
  • cschu544
    Options
    I lied. I opened 3 more spots on the spread sheet for anyone that wants to add themselves. Three people have not weighed in since October, so I dropped em'.

:)

I'm ok. Lung infection.... going to the doctor in a few minutes, actually. yayyy -not-
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Awesome chart! Thanks:)!! Sorry you feel like crap right now, make sure to give yourself some extra tlc so you cone back nice and healed:)
    Thanks again
    -gigi
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    thanks for setting this all up and hope you feel better soon
  • Guerita83
    Options
    Looking at the chart...for those that have lost 10-20lbs help us!!! Give us some things that has helped you lose so quickly please :)
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Chart looks great. I went ahead and changed my current weight.

Hope you don't mind but I put in formulas that will auto populate the total weight loss for each person and total weight loss for the group. That way all anyone has to do is change their current weight. I hope this was okay.....guess I should have ask first. I can change it back if you want.....
  • cschu544
    Options
    Nooo, no no no. Believe me, I can use all the help I can get. Me + Excel haven't hung out since college! So thank you!!! :)

It's really cool I can watch as you all update it. Neattt-o!
  • saudade87
    Options
    i changed my starting weight- i started the challenge at 236 (you had me at 242 which meant i had lost 10lbs since the beginning of the challenge! alas, that is not true :(
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    227.8 today!!!
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Here I am to update:) my weight is now 160 lbs even! I'm very happy for the loss of two lbs:).
    So thank goodness for this because I seriously worked untill 2 an last night but couldn't fall asleep till 7am :^\ WTF seriously?!? I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I have a fricken 3 hour staff meeting where I need to try the entire new menu that's being launched at the restaurant. I'm nervous about my self control :^\ I'm typing this and I feel ridiculous but I'm being honest
    lack of sleep is Not going to help me but oh well so it goes.
    Ok enough of me whining .. I apologize.. Thank you for the place to let this out though :)
    Hope everyone has a nice Sunday and I'll see you all in a lil bit. Xo