Hey everyone!

Options
So, I have finally decided to do something about my weight and so here we are.......does this actually help?

Replies

• bharrison12
    Options
    it might. only been at it a short while. It opens your eyes to how much calories are in the food that you like. i really like this because you don't have to buy special foods nor stand up and talk to strangers about your weight. all i can say is give it a try. :flowerforyou:
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    MFP does work. Log your food and exercise daily, that's the key. Make friends for support and motivation. Wish you the best on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. ;)
  • barbarabo
    Options
    Hi!!! Welcome to MFP!!! I have found this to be really useful. It has helped me stay more accountable to my food intake since I started using it. I like that I can track my exercise and my water intake as well. If you have a smartphone you can get this as an app too so you can track your foods no matter where you are. The message boards are helpful too. A few weeks back I went through a plateau with my weight loss that was a little discouraging because it seemed to be lasting so long. I posted about it and got some good ideas about jumpstarting the weight loss as well as words of encouragement. Goof luck on your journey. I hope you enjoy MFP as much as I do.

Barbara