Awesome!! Keep up the good work!
  • lysdha
    lysdha Posts: 14
    Options
    wow that is amazing.. you look great!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done amazingly well and are so much healthier now. I can only imagine how fantastic you must feel to have gotten rid of 4 medications. Truly a phenomenal success. Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos.
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job! Well done!
  • xthefrogx
    Options
    Good for you, that is awesome. stay dedicated and enjoy the new you....
  • amandal00
    amandal00 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!!
  • kb8wau
    kb8wau Posts: 46
    Options
    Wow, thank you all so much for the comments. I will use your comments as added motivation as I continue my pursuit of reaching the 200 lb mark. I wish all of you the best in your weight loss journeys, and remember all you have to do is burn more than you consume! Peace!!
  • kb8wau
    Options
    Congratulations and the highest of respect for you. Your loss is an amazing job. Do you have any suggestions that you feel helped you? My daily food track is like a yo-yo. I know I can't expect results doing this (sometimes a little under goal, a little over goal, and somedays a lot over goal). Did exercise play a small or big factor during your journey? A BIG APPLAUSE FOR YOU!! You rock! My sincere wishes for your continued success.

Thank you, excercise plays a big role, the more you excercise the more calories you burn. some of those extra calories then can be used to eat a little more during the day so you dont feel like your starving yourself. A couple suggestions would be to eat your big meals earlier in the day and drink a big glass or 2 of water before you eat, it will help you feel full sooner. Dont let a bad day or even week get you down, they happen. Just work a little harder the next week. Good luck, you CAN do it.
  • kb8wau
    Options
    Great Job, totally look like a new person. I bet you feel a lot better not being on all of the medication. Good Luck on the rest of your journey.

Your doing quite well yourself, congrats!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    congrats man ! That is no easy task. I lost 75lbs and now Im starting an exercise routine - goal is in the gym for 45 minute to an hour 6 days a week eventually.

Keep it up, inspiring stuff.
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Thank you for sharing. It is inspiration like yours that keeps me going.
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing transformation!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Magnificent!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Gadzooks! You lost 140 pounds!! 140 pounds!! One Hundred Fourty Pounds!! ONE HUNDRED FOURY POUNDS!!!
    That is worth yelling off the rooftops.
    Am I the only one who noticed the wall behind......is it a beercan lined wall? funny
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Good for you!:happy:
  • bens_mommy
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • sohadiha
    Options
    Great job! Its great that you have improved your health and are more fit and energetic. Keep up the good work
  • Toomuchmommy
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Put a smile with that success
    and you'll look like a million bucks!! Way
    to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!