Earth quakes AND tornadoes! At. THE. SAME. TIME!

Options
2»

Replies

• CLC900709
    CLC900709 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    2qvsep2.jpg
  • hummingbirdhill
    Options
    How cool is that??? My DH has a CD of his in every vehicle except mine and I listen to books.
  • CLC900709
    Options
    How cool is that??? My DH has a CD of his in every vehicle except mine and I listen to books.
    Which CD??!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh... He is a favorite of ours. Too bad his life and career were cut short by a heart attack!!!
    That's my grandfather! :smile:

I'm so sorry to hear that!
  • CLC900709
    Options
    Oh my gosh... He is a favorite of ours. Too bad his life and career were cut short by a heart attack!!!
    That's my grandfather! :smile:

I'm so sorry to hear that!
    It's ok :) I like to think he's in a better place now. a happier place. He was a very stressed out person. I remember when I was a kid and would go stay with him for visits, his bird would cuss and argue with him! Sad...but funny!
  • VinniF
    VinniF Posts: 51
    Options
    We in California have decided the rest of the country might like to share in the earthquake experience.... no double dipping though - you should not have to endure quakes AND tornados - that is just crazy. Be safe everyone!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, Vinnie! :laugh: I agree one type of disaster at a time should be enough!! I am still waiting for The Volcano to make an appearance!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I live right in the path of Mt. Rainier. I'm always afraid that thing is gonna blow.
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Not an Okie, but have travelled there quite a bit...very different from Jersey, for sure. I never experienced an earthquake or tornado, but I did experience one heck of a dust storm, came on suddenly while driving down one of the many long uninhabited roads out there. Couldn't see a thing! Kinda scared the heck outta me :)

Oh, and by the way....BOOMER SOONER! lol
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Not an Okie, but have travelled there quite a bit...very different from Jersey, for sure. I never experienced an earthquake or tornado, but I did experience one heck of a dust storm, came on suddenly while driving down one of the many long uninhabited roads out there. Couldn't see a thing! Kinda scared the heck outta me :)

Oh, and by the way....BOOMER SOONER! lol

I was telling my 13yo about dust storms a couple of days ago. She didn't believe me. We truly have strange weather here.

And YES! ...BOOMER SOONER! All the way!:drinker: