Over 200 club week 6

Options
Remember to get your jumping jacks in this week and weigh in is Friday.Have a GREAT week and push yourselves hard this week to achieve your goals.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!50 jumping jacks this morning for me and 2 hour jog.I actually jogged the whole time WOOT WOOT!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Remember to get your jumping jacks in this week and weigh in is Friday.Have a GREAT week and push yourselves hard this week to achieve your goals.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!50 jumping jacks this morning for me and 2 hour jog.I actually jogged the whole time WOOT WOOT!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Funisweetsmart
    Funisweetsmart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Good Luck everyone!!! I will get started on those jumping jacks. Husband and I will go on a bike ride later. Perfect day for a bike ride this morning. Sunshine and in the 70's
  • Appletini
    Appletini Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    found y'all!
    :bigsmile:
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    Ok, well my weigh-in has been on saturdays, and I think it'll just work if I keep it that way. I'm down for the jumping jacks though. I'll start workin on that.
    Meanwhile, I lost 6.2 this week! Last week was crazy with my Auntie Flo :grumble: so I had only lost .8 then. Stupid water retention. :grumble: But hooray for this week... I'm back on track!!!
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    woot, hope i lose more weight this week since i'm finally not sick, Its hard to eat right when your husband goes and gets/makes dinner :laugh:

good luck everyone
  • awestfall
    Options
    Ok, well my weigh-in has been on saturdays, and I think it'll just work if I keep it that way. I'm down for the jumping jacks though. I'll start workin on that.
    Meanwhile, I lost 6.2 this week! Last week was crazy with my Auntie Flo :grumble: so I had only lost .8 then. Stupid water retention. :grumble: But hooray for this week... I'm back on track!!!
    Great JOB Leslie on your 6 pound lost!! Thats amazzing .
  • Momma2four
    Options
    [/quote:]

Wow!!! You lost 6 pounds this week, that is great. I had a low weight loss this week, so you are my encouragment for next week.:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I am not sure how I did this but my comment is stuck in the quote:huh:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    30 jumping jacks from me.. omg, i now know why mya said it's good she bought a good sports bra... mine is really not good and the "girls" shake so bad as you jump it hurts :noway:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    30 jumping jacks from me.. omg, i now know why mya said it's good she bought a good sports bra... mine is really not good and the "girls" shake so bad as you jump it hurts :noway:
    Dont spend a lot on one buy a cheap one but make sure its 2 sizes too small and TIGHT lol
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I have 60 jj down for the day. Hopefully I will be able to do 50 more before night fall, so that I can keep up with what I did yesterday. Sunday is my day of rest. May take a leisurley walk after dinner but typically I give myself Sunday's to rest.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I have 60 jj down for the day. Hopefully I will be able to do 50 more before night fall, so that I can keep up with what I did yesterday. Sunday is my day of rest. May take a leisurley walk after dinner but typically I give myself Sunday's to rest.

Okay, I am quoting myself. Earlier I was bragging and said I was going to do 50 more before bed. Well I was taking a walk this evening and stepped into a small hole. I fell:sick: In addition to the severe damage I caused my pride:sad: I was at a park when this happend, I also hurt my wrist and my shin. I will not be doing 50 more jj I am sticking with the 60 jjs I did earlier and I won't be bragging anymore. I tend to find a way to be humbled. Children help with this humbling process, My 15 yr old child very sympathetically(cracking up:laugh: ) helped me up and asked if I was okay.
  • Funisweetsmart
    Funisweetsmart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was in food hell! And was tempted by the food devil and ate the food. I don't even want to tell you guys what I ate. It was all a blurr after I realized what I had done it was all gone. :sick:
  • awestfall
    Options

Okay, I am quoting myself. Earlier I was bragging and said I was going to do 50 more before bed. Well I was taking a walk this evening and stepped into a small hole. I fell:sick: In addition to the severe damage I caused my pride:sad: I was at a park when this happend, I also hurt my wrist and my shin. I will not be doing 50 more jj I am sticking with the 60 jjs I did earlier and I won't be bragging anymore. I tend to find a way to be humbled. Children help with this humbling process, My 15 yr old child very sympathetically(cracking up:laugh: ) helped me up and asked if I was okay.
    Ouch sorry you got hurt!! I hope you and your pride are feeling better today!!HAPPY EASTER!!:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    I was in food hell! And was tempted by the food devil and ate the food. I don't even want to tell you guys what I ate. It was all a blurr after I realized what I had done it was all gone. :sick:
    If you know you made a mistake just make up for it by exercising it back of and then some.We all make mistakes but if you choose to overlook the mistake then you can't fix the problem.:flowerforyou:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I was on vacation last week so it was really hard to keep up on my posts. I missed weigh in on friday but did weigh in on sunday and am down 1.5 lbs. I am ready to get back in my groove and log everything. I love the jumping jacks challange. My 5 year old son woke me up saturday doing jumping jacks because they were doing them on his cartoon :) Well hope everyone had a great Easter!
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Back from spring break... didn't really feel like a break. Looking forward to getting back into my normal routine. Hope everyone had a good Easter. have a productive week everyone!
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    You know, oddly enough I STILL haven't done ANY jumping jacks....It's not because I haven't wanted to, I just forget. My memory is horrible. I have, however, been doing a lot of extra cleaning, trying to get ready for a yard sale. I've been going non-stop since Friday preparing for Easter, having Easter celebrations early, same day as, and cleaning and sorting and folding in between. I did manage to weigh myself today...I hadn't done it Friday due to "mother nature" and the fact that I knew my water weight was going to be REALLY bad...so I weighed in this morning...still a little bloated, but it's not as bad as it was Friday...I lost yippe! 278.0 :) 3 more pounds to go before I reach my very short term goal, and pledge of losing 4 pounds in the next four weeks :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    Until now, I've never lost 7 pounds...it's really exciting!

Also, I found a new motivation today.
    My youngest daughter, who's turning one in about a week, stood up in her high chair for the first time. Scared the you know what out of me. Well, when I saw this I was sitting in my recliner, filling out my food chart, and scrambled to get up out of the chair and get to her before she fell. I took far too long because I simply couldn't get up quickly. LUCKILY, she didn't fall, and I got to her before she tried to get out on her own. That was motivation enough to lose weight. If I weren't so darn huge, I would have gotten to her a lot quicker. It made me feel horrible, but it did give me motivation to lose even more, and work even harder to make sure I can catch all my babies when they fall. :heart: :heart: :heart:

That's all I have to share for now! And if saving your baby from getting hurt isn't motivation, I don't know WHAT is!

ALC

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • awestfall
    Options
    100 jumping jacks today and yesterday.So a total of 250 jj this week thus far.Good Luck everyone !!:flowerforyou: