high praise from a 10 year old boy

Options

Replies

• Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    What a great, great story and what a wonderful way to start my day. Thank you for posting.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Not only is he proud of you, but he is learning fabulous lessons and is on the right road to a healthy lifestyle for himself..to pass on to future generations. Proud right back at him. Lovely! :bigsmile:
  • amdsdc
    amdsdc Posts: 23
    Options
    So sweet!
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    How utterly sweet and thoughtful is that son of yours! Amazing job of parenting I'd say and setting an example. From your profile picture I can certainly see why he's proud of you. Good job, mom!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awww! That brought tears to MY eyes!! lol How sweet!
  • dru_howard
    Options
    That makes me so proud of you and so inspired. I'm doing this for my kids too - not so they necessarily outwardly recognize my accomplishments, but so that they think being active is just a normal part of life. How wonderful of you to include your kids in your amazing journey. There is no better praise!!!
  • Loula2011
    Loula2011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story. I got a bit teared up myself when I read it. You are doing an awesome job. There is no better praise than that from a child.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That is a sweet and precious story..made my eyes a little watery!
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    i definitely teared up when i read this. go you!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    So sweet, my eyes are tearing up too.
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You must be so proud! As a mother, to have such an amazing boy, and in your journey to lose weight!!! You got me all welled up at work! Give him an extra tight hug! What a great kiddo! Keep up the work!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thats so sweet! Nothing sweeter than kind words from a kid...they are the most honest things on Earth. Congratulations on your success.
  • nisa80
    nisa80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You have a great kid there, I even started crying.
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am a total sap, I totally teared up. What a beautiful story and a proud young man!
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    that could be a Hallmark Card commercial... :sad: :bigsmile: :sad: :bigsmile: :sad:
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I got teary eyed reading your story!:flowerforyou:
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    aww... I got goosebumps. Thanks for sharing and congrats! :smile:
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm doing pretty good until I imagine the sound of his voice as he's saying all that and then the tears just roll down my face!
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    How incredibly sweet!!! Made me tear up. Our kids look up to us as leaders not only of the household but how to live their lives. Good for you and hugs to that little boy!!!
  • MrsPike07
    Options
    That totally made me tear up. :cry: Congrats to you!! What an awesome reward, he seems like a great little guy! Nice work Mama! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!