30 Day Shred for those who don't have much to lose (NOV. 8th

Options
I just purchased several of Jillian Michaels DVD's and the one I am trying first is her 30 day shred. I will be starting it today. This group is for anyone who has those last stubborn lbs/inches to lose! I want to start now and continue till Dec 2nd so I have the support to get through it over thanksgiving! We can have weigh ins on Fridays, but the first weigh in will be November 11th. We will be a day short since we are starting today. Last weigh in will be Dec 2nd.

Nov. 11th - 1st Weigh in/measurements
Nov. 18th - 2nd Weigh in/measurements
Nov. 25th - 3rd Weigh in/Measurements
Dec. 2nd - Last Weigh in/measurement

Replies

• 1QtwithaQ
    1QtwithaQ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Megcalvert!!
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    i just started 30ds this morning myself. i'm in!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm down. I'm on my 3rd round of 30DS as of yesterday and just found my measuring tape! :D
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    Good luck! I wish I could start mine now .... but it has to wait til Dec :-(
  • ShoeGal81
    ShoeGal81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I will start it up again tonight...I"m in!
  • LcCzapes22
    Options
    I'm in! I just finished my last ever game of soccer last week and don't want to get out of shape. I definitely would love to lose those last few! Surprisingly playing soccer throughout all of college doesn't get every part of the body toned! Good luck to everyone! :)
  • Dannelle123
    Dannelle123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok.....I am in also. Let's do this!!!!
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome I am glad to see some people that want to join me with this! For those of you who have completed 30DS before, how was it? I am in shape...atleast I think I am! LOL I have heard you don't lose a lot of lbs, more inches than anything? I would like to lose lbs too, maybe with the healthy eating plus the exercise will help?
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just started on November 1st and am taking off Thanksgiving for a 5-mile race. I'm doing it a little unconventionally, but it should still work. I'm alternating days instead of doing level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, etc.

Nov. 1- 145 lbs
  • LcCzapes22
    Options
    My boyfreind's brother's girlfriend did it, and she had more to lose, but continued to do it once she hit her goal weight and she is so toned now. She ate healthy throughout the whole thing, and also went running a few times a week. I always did P90X while she was doing this, and I think 30DS is better for girls. I gained a ton of muscle with p90x and I love it, but now that I am done with soccer I just want to be toned, not bulky!
  • LcCzapes22
    Options
    My boyfreind's brother's girlfriend did it, and she had more to lose, but continued to do it once she hit her goal weight and she is so toned now. She ate healthy throughout the whole thing, and also went running a few times a week. I always did P90X while she was doing this, and I think 30DS is better for girls. I gained a ton of muscle with p90x and I love it, but now that I am done with soccer I just want to be toned, not bulky!

Just completed it for the day! I feel great, and just to let everyone know, if you have COMCAST on demand, 30DS is available. You only need to start with the first circuit, then after ten days you will do circuit 2, which is also new and available. So incase you don't have it you can start with the rest of us! :)
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Awesome I am glad to see some people that want to join me with this! For those of you who have completed 30DS before, how was it? I am in shape...atleast I think I am! LOL I have heard you don't lose a lot of lbs, more inches than anything? I would like to lose lbs too, maybe with the healthy eating plus the exercise will help?

i love it!! like i said, this is my thrid round. i got down to 117, 116 lbs when my hubby was deployed, but now that he's back i've reverted to some old habits (like overeating) and put 10 lbs back on :cry: no one to blame but myself! i didn't notice any changes body wise the last two times, but i wasn't taping myself either. what i DID notice, was my pushups improving, my endurance improved, and i could raise myself up higher doing crunches! this time i AM taping myself, so we'll hopefully see results number wise!! if you are working out and eating properly you should definitely see some pounds come off :) i'm excited to do this!!
  • KaitieBug
    Options

Just completed it for the day! I feel great, and just to let everyone know, if you have COMCAST on demand, 30DS is available. You only need to start with the first circuit, then after ten days you will do circuit 2, which is also new and available. So incase you don't have it you can start with the rest of us! :)

thanks for sharing, that's great to know!! another option is netflix!
  • hlor0729
    hlor0729 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in; I'm starting day 2 today.
  • Dannelle123
    Dannelle123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first day and I feel awesome!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Oh I'd love to join! My 30DS DVD has been sitting in my drawer for about 3 weeks ... it's about time I stopped being chicken and actually got some use out of it!

ETA: By the way -- megcalvert -- I LOVE your dress!
  • megcalvert
    Options
    Oh I'd love to join! My 30DS DVD has been sitting in my drawer for about 3 weeks ... it's about time I stopped being chicken and actually got some use out of it!

ETA: By the way -- megcalvert -- I LOVE your dress!

Thank you!! :)
  • megcalvert
    Options
    Since I had an hour of Step Aerobics last night I started my 1st day of JM 30 day Shred this morning! I didn't think it was that bad...but I say that with hesitance because I know it is only level 1!! I can't wait to see results, I took before pics just to see how good of the results I get! If anyone else wants to do this as well we can post them in the middle of the 30 day shred...So lets say on our 3rd weigh? First measurement/weigh in is this Friday Nov. 11th!!!!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    day 3 here today! i usually miss a day or two though, so i'll probably end up finishing the same day as everyone else :smile: i like the idea of pictures but i'm hesitant to post them for everyone to see, especially people not in our little group here.:blushing:

oh and i agree with ahadj-love that dress, megcalvert!! you rock that!!:drinker:
  • megcalvert
    Options
    day 3 here today! i usually miss a day or two though, so i'll probably end up finishing the same day as everyone else :smile: i like the idea of pictures but i'm hesitant to post them for everyone to see, especially people not in our little group here.:blushing:

oh and i agree with ahadj-love that dress, megcalvert!! you rock that!!:drinker:

LOL, well thank you! I just don't like how it looks without it! ;) I need TONING!