Did we over enduldge? Maybe a bit, but.....

Options
Today is a new day and yesterday was a holiday of eating.
So let's get back on track and continue our new life style..

Breakfast today was 4 strawberries and a lite fat free yogurt.

And a cleansing pill from natures organics.

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

• hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I did over-indulge a bit myself, about 400 calories on Saturday and 400 on Sunday. Hopefully that didn't do much damage, and I'm back to working on doing it right again today. Good luck to all of those who may have slipped up a bit over the weekend. I'm sure we can all get back to working on eating healthy and properly.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

To my dismay, I did overindulge and can see it!!

Tell me about this cleansing pill... :bigsmile:
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    Well ... this may make ya feel better ...
    From Friday through yesterday ... I ate about 1800 calories OVER!!!!!!

***UGH***

:sad:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yup :tongue: Easter and baby girl's 5th birthday all in the same day!! What a glorious day - homemade icecream and all :tongue: A lifestyle change has to take into account that there will be special days where we won't eat perfectly - but that's o.k.! As long as we understand that it is just that day and move on - no harm, no foul.
  • elliott062907
    Options

It's called life cleanse and it helps with bloat, the ugh feeling and the run down, sludge feeling. They are natural and you can get them at any vitamin store or organic food mart. You don't have to take them everyday and you don't have to hurry up and look for a potty!!! I use Life Cleanse and I take two a day when I feel like this. No habit forming either and I asked my doc about them. They come from Florida. You can also create your own with certain herbs if you are more natural and don't like taking pills. But, I just don't have the time. No taste, dyes or fillers.
  • elliott062907
    Options

***UGH***

friday was good, only one piece of birthday cake from my son, sat was off and sunday was off, but not too bad. I did walk about 3 hours sat in the mountains and did house work sun and walked about 4-6 hrs for that. So I did get some exercise to burn the cals.
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Yup :tongue: Easter and baby girl's 5th birthday all in the same day!! What a glorious day - homemade icecream and all :tongue: A lifestyle change has to take into account that there will be special days where we won't eat perfectly - but that's o.k.! As long as we understand that it is just that day and move on - no harm, no foul.

yes me too---easter and birthday!!! :ohwell: DOOMED!!! Gained one pound :angry: but----my daughter got a WII FIT :smooched: so we got on that last night---between that and the treadmill and back on plan this morning---I AM MAKING A U-TURN!!!:drinker:
    123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options

It's called life cleanse and it helps with bloat, the ugh feeling and the run down, sludge feeling. They are natural and you can get them at any vitamin store or organic food mart. You don't have to take them everyday and you don't have to hurry up and look for a potty!!! I use Life Cleanse and I take two a day when I feel like this. No habit forming either and I asked my doc about them. They come from Florida. You can also create your own with certain herbs if you are more natural and don't like taking pills. But, I just don't have the time. No taste, dyes or fillers.

Do you buy them online? I did a quick google search and all different kinds of things came up. Any way you would be willing to post a link? I really appreciate it. My biggest complaint is BLOAT!!:yawn:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I didn't even log my food in this weekend...it would have taken hours! Starburst jelly beans and reeses easter eggs are straight from SATAN!

I did do a 31 mile bike ride Saturday so maybe that will compensate for some of my bad food choices.
  • iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options

***UGH***

Me too!!! I feel so horrible! But I'm going to try and get back on track.
  • BigAnn
    BigAnn Posts: 38
    Options
    I didn't even log my food yesterday. There are too many traditional foods that I look forward to that I couldn't even begin to guess the calorie count. I figure I can let myself indulge on Easter.
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    I didn't even log my food in this weekend...it would have taken hours! Starburst jelly beans and reeses easter eggs are straight from SATAN!

I did do a 31 mile bike ride Saturday so maybe that will compensate for some of my bad food choices.

I didn't log either...and those darned starburst jelly beans and reeses eggs got me too!!! Those were the only things I was mooching off my kids for, lol!!! There is no way I am going to not enjoy the holidays, food wise. I did watch my portions, but not the foods I ate.
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post! I didn't even log yesterday - but it felt good to have what I wanted without counting calories. I enjoyed every bite! :bigsmile:
    Back on track today. I just started this thing, but feel the results already, despite yesterday's free-for-all.
    Stay positive, I think it helps the metabolism :wink:
  • elliott062907
    Options

my son turned 16 Friday....
  • elliott062907
    Options

I had 4 strawberry cupcakes!!!!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I didn't over induldge, but I had HAM yesterday....whoa! Sodium HE**...LOL
  • elliott062907
    Options

******************************************************************************************
    It's no secret. Health experts worldwide are expounding on the benefits for people of all ages and ethnic origin to consume more dietary fiber. The research is astounding that fiber may prevent cancer, diabetes, heart disease and obesity. Fiber has been shown to increase intestinal tone and supports the body’s own cleansing and elimination processes. The cleansing capabilities alone can save your life! It's also no secret about why we as people are having health issues in the first place - processed food. Our fast food culture and convenience foods are so prevalent in the society because no one has the time to cook their own meals. It's easier to eat out or buy processed frozen foods. These diets devoid of any significant nutrient content; and more importantly, they contain very little dietary fiber.

So what constitutes fiber? Well you have probably heard it called roughage in the past, but today scientists and the general public use the term fiber. Fiber is a type of un-digestable complex carbohydrate found in plants. Fiber is not considered a food; fiber in itself has no caloric value because the body cannot digest or absorb it. Therefore, high fiber foods have a tendency to be low in fat and are typically low in calories e.g. foods such as fruits and vegetables. Fiber can be divided into two categories according to their physical characteristics and affects on the body: there are the water insoluble ('course' fiber) and muciligenic types. Each form functions differently and provides different health benefits. The insoluble fibers, such as cellulose, hemicellulose and lignin are not soluble in water.

Muciligenic fibers such as gums, cereals and pectin's are more soluble in water. Our intestines function as our body's own waste disposal system. Food in liquid form moves from the small intestine into the colon for final processing. Here most of the water and minerals are re-absorbed, leaving the semi-solid waste which is evacuated through the rectum. Any breakdown in the intestine's natural cleansing process is accompanied by risks of poor food assimilation and toxicity build-up. Highly refined foods, including sugar and white flour, make us susceptible to intestinal problems such as colitis, constipation, diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel (IBS) and Crohn's disease. These types of disorders are rare in parts of the world where native foods provide many times more fiber than the modern highly processed diet we have here in the U.S.

Life Cleanse provides you with the supplemental fibre and cleansing agents that you need to combat both a backlog and toxins, and the day to day habits we now possess!

Natural food stores as well or online at http://www.life-cleanse.com/offer/lifecleanse/
    GNC, sells it too.

Do you buy them online? I did a quick google search and all different kinds of things came up. Any way you would be willing to post a link? I really appreciate it. My biggest complaint is BLOAT!!:yawn:
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Thanks elliott! You Rock!
  • HilB
    HilB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did I over-indulge? I dont even think thats the word for what I did to my poor body this weekend! I feel like I'm busting at the seems with all the crap I've eaten! And to top it off, I didn't even drag my lazy butt to the gym today. I've been too busy uploading Easter pictures and digesting all the food from yesterday :)