114 lbs lost over 5 years...

Options
pkiesch
pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
I started my weight loss journey in December of 2006 after being diagnosed with PCOS. I've lost the weight slowly, by making a complete lifestyle change. I eat very healthy & exercise at least 6 days a week. It hasn't always been like this, I have random spurts of loss followed by a couple months of maintaining but I couldn't be happier with my progress! The first picture (SO embarrassing!) is from December 2006, about 292 pounds and the 2nd picture is about 2 weeks ago at around 178; my grandpa was known for wearing only Dic*ies brand jumpsuits & my dad found one so I tried it on. I've got a little ways to go still, but I'm mainly trying to maintain & tone for now!

seattle-1.jpg

jumpsuit.jpg

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    My jaw just dropped- you look stunning! I can't even believe it. You look like two different people! You must have worked so incredibly hard and I couldn't be more proud of you. Your strength and perseverance is truly inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing. Keep up the great work, and congratulations! You are beautiful.
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    omg....u look awesome girly
  • MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    WOW! You inspire me! Ihave PCOS and Hypo-thyroidism! Thats why Im in this!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You did it the right way. Continued success on your journey. :drinker:
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    OMG...Well done! You look fantastic!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    My jaw dropped as well, you look like a totally different person!!! gorgeous, congrats!
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well done huni! this is how weightloss should be du=one, gradual, with purpose and you look fantastic! <3 x
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations! Your hard work has really paid off!
  • mom2my5sons
    mom2my5sons Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you've worked very hard!!! and the results are amazing!! Good for you :)
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    you look like a different person.... you look fantastic. congrats to you on all your hard work
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look completely different....incredible, even in overalls! Well done!!!! :)
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic! Congrats to you and your healthy lifestyle! I love to hear the success stories when people do it the right way! :flowerforyou:
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WOW and OMGosh! You look happy and healthy. You are truly an inspiration. Congratulations. :bigsmile:
  • ymvestal
    Options
    You look amazing...thank you for sharing!
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!! :happy:
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing. You look stunning!!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Very inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    Your progress brought tears to my eyes. It goes to show you don't have to lose quickly - just keep on going.

My oldest daughter (she is 18) has PCOS. She does not understand how important it is for her to exercise and eat right. She already has high blood pressure. It scares me. I wish I could help her, but I cannot make her exercise.
  • ladyhunter2011
    ladyhunter2011 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring to all. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    WOW without a doubt you look like a totally different person. WTG great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!