30 Day Shred 1st Nov 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Going out in a minute to get the 30 DS. Hope can find. I am really in and I am ready with my measurement.
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I really want to buy it.

On my to do list!
  • arwaleenah
    arwaleenah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in this challenge. after seeing numerous success stories i am definately getting the dvd tomorrow plus its nice to know that i wont be on this journey alone. Am on a challenge where i can't weigh myself till the 31st so i'll post my current weight and measurements on that day.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys...could not find any 30DS DVD in the stores. I bought 6 weeks 6 packs though. Am sorry for myself really.
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hello. i am new to MFP. CAN U tell me how this work ? thx.
  • arwaleenah
    Options
    Sorry guys...could not find any 30DS DVD in the stores. I bought 6 weeks 6 packs though. Am sorry for myself really.
    I think you can instantly download it on your laptop from amazon. thats my back up plan if i can't find one in stores
  • a_claire
    Options
    I'm totally 100% in!! What measurements do you recommend taking? I was thinking: bicep, bust, waist, hips, and thigh. Good luck everyone! Last time I did this I only made it to L2D4, but this time I'm ready to get recommitted!! This is OUR TIME! Get it girls :)
  • wannababyH
    Options
    Awwwww, I don't have the disc yet! I should have it by late next week...can I join in then?
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Started day 1 of 30 day shred....I still need to get my measurements...couldn't find the measuring tape, I guess I will need to buy another one...I will post them asap...good night everyone!!!!!

Yvette
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday (although I'm roughly about 12 hours ahead of most of you because I live in Indonesia). Anyway, can I join this group too? I really need the support and motivation!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Sadly i don't think my schedule will allow me to commit to something every day. I tried this in August and then my schedule and life got turned upside down. And I haven't been able to do this program. My life right now has just been beyond challenging and to get a workout in three times a week has been hard. I wanted to focus and make it work, but day one, and no go :frown:

I wish everyone the very best with the next 30 days. Go get girls!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • arwaleenah
    Options
    Sadly i don't think my schedule will allow me to commit to something every day. I tried this in August and then my schedule and life got turned upside down. And I haven't been able to do this program. My life right now has just been beyond challenging and to get a workout in three times a week has been hard. I wanted to focus and make it work, but day one, and no go :frown:

I wish everyone the very best with the next 30 days. Go get girls!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    Sorry to hear that you can't commit to the 30 ds schedule, as you said to get in a workout 3X a week has been hard but not impossible. so any time of the week you are able to get in workout go for it. AM sure you can get through whatever challenge comes by. good luck
  • schmorla
    schmorla Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started this yesterday.

Thought it was ok.
  • arwaleenah
    Options
    I started the 30ds on 10/31/11 JMichael kicks butt, thats all i gotta say. Today am on L1D3 and still as hard as it was on day one.
    My initial weight 150.2 lbs
    Chest 40.2
    arms (L/R) 12
    thighs (L/R) 24.3
    hips 44
    upper abs- 30.5
    lower abs-37.5
  • zsesteacher
    Options
    I can't believe I already did day 6 today...I hope the other days are easier...hope you all are also enjoying it as much as me..LOL!!!!!

Yvette
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Okay a little behind. My schedule is beyond crazy and I have been sick. So getting up at 3:45 am to do this just wasn't happening. But I made it happen this morning

L1D1 done

I started this back in August. I find it a really great workout, but don't think I need to stay a lot of days on this level. My biggest challenge is the anterior lunges with lateral raises. But it felt so good to get it going this morning. I think I may only do 5 days at level one then move onto level 2 this Saturday. I only did level 2 twice last time around, so I know I will need more days on that level then level 1.

Happy Monday!!!!!! Have a super fantastic day!!!!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight." – Helen Keller

L1D2 done

Feeling good. Feeling a little bit sore today, sure I will feel some more tomorrow. I still think I may only do 5 days at level one then move onto level 2 this Saturday.
  • LcCzapes22
    Options
    I just want to say good luck to everyone, and keep it up! Youre already 8 days in! WAHOO!! I am starting 30DS today, I hurt my knee in my last game, so I had to hold off for a few days...Keep it up! :)
  • zsesteacher
    Options
    Hi everyone...hoping that everyone has a great day!!!! I can't believe I'm already on day 8 of the 30 DS...I can already see a difference on some of my pants...so it looks like I won't be disappointed...GL to everyone and God bless everyone!!!

Yvette:smooched:
  • mskaylamarie
    Options
    Hey Just wondering what you guys are putting for your daily excercise diary after doing this workout daily? I am on level one and am not too sure what to put in my diary for it.
    Thanks so much!