Your after dinner sweet treat?

Options

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I always save enough calories so I can multiple small snacks after dinner. Love snacking while I watch TV, especially if the kids are in bed. I usually have 2 yogurts and a weight watchers cookies & cream ice cream bar (160 cal for the 2 yogurts and 130 cal for the ww ice cream). I make sure to save those 290 calories for my evening snacks. Just as satisfying as the giant bowls of ice cream I used to enjoy before starting MFP. :-) I noticed the other day at Target that they have some ice cream bars covered in chocolate for only 90 cal. Gonna try those next week.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    A Trader Joe's dark chocolate peanut butter cup. 67 calories of pure indulgence.
  • sara819
    sara819 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yoplait Boston Cream Pie yogurt - 110 Calories
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Last night I had 1 cup 2% milk with 1 Tbsp chocolate syrup. I hadn't had chocolate milk in ages, and it really hit the spot!
  • natachan
    natachan Posts: 149
    Options
    Jello sugar free pudding. 60 calories. Plus chocolate! OMG chocolate.....
  • meganlynn1014
    Options
    I like to cut up an apple, put it in my mini crockpot add a teaspoon of sugar and a bit of cinnamon and it is very sweet and yummy :) and apples are good for you! haha
  • bookdame
    Options
    I am addicted to hot cocoa after dinner... it feels warm and filling and helps me go to sleep... i tried to quit but its just so comfy on a cold winter night!
    Chocolate is so relaxing!
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Cup of coffee w/my fave creamer.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I like to cut up an apple, put it in my mini crockpot add a teaspoon of sugar and a bit of cinnamon and it is very sweet and yummy :) and apples are good for you! haha

Oooh, that does sound yummy!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Every night I eat just one Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffle with Smooth Chocolate filling . . . it's like a small piece of heaven :)
  • lawannaw
    Options
    Any Skinny Cow Ice Cream product. I haven't had one over 150 calories.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    sugar free pudding with fat free reddi whip
    homemade pumpkin cheesecake
    protein brownies

:drinker:
  • kljan
    kljan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Jello sf ff puddings with some fat free Redi-whip, made with ff milk, lots of calcium and not too many calories. I especially like the chocolate fudge, but the other flavors are good, too.
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I keep a stock of frozen bananas that I dip in dark chocolate (you can also dip in chocolate than dip in salted nuts...) I try to buy the little baby bananas.
    If I am close to my calorie allowance for the day then I eat a piece of the deserts gum (apple pie is my favorite) and drink a cup of chamomile tea.
  • debilyn574
    debilyn574 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Butter toffee almonds are like candy... but watch out, they're addicting! The cinnamon sugar almonds and the honey ones are delicious too.
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate + almonds = :love:
  • oftheearth
    oftheearth Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sugar free pudding...
    Low-calorie Popsicles (I've made my own that are freezing right now!)...
    Tried "No-Pudge" brownie mix yesterday, I like it better as batter, without heating/cooking it.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Smart Ones peanut butter cup sundae (weight watchers). Perfect little ice-cream cup with just enough chocolate to satisfy without overdoing it.

My husband never had a sweet tooth before, and he always wants these now!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    If I have a sweet treat after dinner, it's all over. A cup of decaf tea helps to kill the craving.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Definitely with you there on the hot chocolate. Sometimes add a mint tea bag too, if you like chocolate mint!

Greek yogurt with fruit... kashi cereal, apple with peanut butter.